Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tulip

Thread: The Bachelorette 2016 Jojo's Season. Anyone?

Default The Bachelorette 2016 Jojo's Season. Anyone?

I know it's almost over. They are doing hometown visits tonight. Is anyone out there watching?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Of course. Never miss the Bachelor or Bachelorette. It's my guilty pleasure!

I have a feeling she wants to pick Jordan, and simply because of the brother in the NFL. I'm really not thrilled with any of the guys that were chosen for her. There are usually some pretty gorgeous guys in the beginning. But I didn't think any of them were all that, and some were down right not hot.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

I agree -- she had some really ugly guys in the mix. Her final four are all very similar looking. She definitely has a type. I think Chad would have been in there if he hadn't turned out to be such a complete (but sometimes very funny) douche. I think she's going to pick Jordan too. I don't like him. He never looks her in the eyes when he's talking about how he feels about her. They won't last. I think she'll be very disappointed that she's not going to be BFFs with Aaron's GF. I like JoJo, but she has stars in her eyes with the whole Jordan thing.

Chad was hot, in a total douche way. lol. I like Jordan more after the hometown visit. I liked JoJo less. She couldn't shut up about the brother. I think tonight is the After the Rose episode. Can't wait!
    Oh, I bet the stupid Dem. Convention is going to interrupt the show.

Oh. oops, the reunion show is on Tuesday night.

I do not like Robby. He creeps me out. He looks like he's wearing a bad toupee even though I don't think he is. And he has a crazy squiggly vein on his left temple that if I had to be married to him, that would be all I would see, lol!
    I think she has left these last 3 guys so she can easily pick Jordan. I am sort of shocked she cut Luke. I thought he would be there til the end.
    Last edited by sprynkles; July 25th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.

Elite Member

My daughter had Luke picked on her bracket. She's really bummed! I picked Jordan, but thought Luke would be F2. I can't believe it's Robby. He's so manscaped he bugs me. I don't think she'll last with either one and I usually hold out hope that it will last, even when the track record for these show isn't that great. I'm a sap.

Chad is a loon. He is equally funny and frustrating. He talks in circles, which drives me crazy. He's always deflecting and blaming everyone else. I can't stand people like that. He does have good one-liners thought and he's really good looking! I wish he would had treated JoJo nicer on the MTA show. He was a jerk to her.
    sprynkles likes this.

Well, tonight's the big reveal. It just has to be Jordan.

I'm watching right and it's so awkward watching JoJo with Robby. She doesn't seem very gaga over him regardless of what she says. Where is his personality? I don't see one.

Elite Member

She always wanted Jordan. You could absolutely, positively tell when her family liked Robby better. She was NOT happy! I usually want the couples to work, even though this show is stupid, and hold out hope that "love" will prevail, but these two are a train wreck. I don't think they'll make it to Christmas.

I agree. I always wonder about the fantasy suite dates. I suppose it is possible for these contestants to actually sleep with all 3 of the people. But I always hope they didn't.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I agree. I always wonder about the fantasy suite dates. I suppose it is possible for these contestants to actually sleep with all 3 of the people. But I always hope they didn't.
    I know! If I were the chosen one, I'd have a real problem with the fact they slept with someone else if they say they knew it was me all along. It's one thing if everyone is clear this is just a one night thing, but if you're supposed to be finding your spouse and you're leading these guys/girls on, I think that sealing the deal would be especially hurtful if you aren't chosen.

Juan Pablo definitely slept with all three women. Andi was pissed that he only talked about himself afterwards, Clare went ballistic on him during the final rose ceremony when he didn't pick her and Nikki was the one he chose.

Thread Information