Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will you be watching Kevin Federline perform on Teen Choice Awards this Sunday?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Will you be watching Kevin Federline perform on Teen Choice Awards this Sunday?

I think I'll be watching this train wreck if I remember to tune in. And I'm sure there'll be a vid clip available from YouTube afterwards for those who will have missed it.

I hope he'll sing PopoZao

How about you?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Will you be watching Kevin Federline perform on Teen Choice Awards this Sunday?

I forgot about it, so thanks for the reminder. I'll watch it for the comedic value. Is it live? If so, it will be an adrenaline rush hoping he'll do something exceptionally humiliating.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Default Re: Will you be watching Kevin Federline perform on Teen Choice Awards this Sunday?

You bet your bippy, I will. Hopefully, the audience will boo.
    Rock the fuck on!

Hell yes. I would not miss laughing at him for the world.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

No ... I'll just read about what an ass he was here.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I would murder to see this while drunk and hanging out with snarky buddies. Unfortunately, a rug rat birthday party stands in the way. Anyone want to post a link when it's available?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^

You're choosing children over K-Fug?! What the heck is wrong with you?!

j/k

Fuck no. Someone please give a full report here though. Please.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    You bet your bippy, I will. Hopefully, the audience will boo.
    I'm sure the reason why his debut is in front of a teenage audience is because they'll probably be a lot more forgiving of his shitty music. You know if it was a room full of adults, he would definitely be booed off the stage. And fuck no I won't be watching. I'd rather watch my fingernails grow.

No, I'm a bit long in the tooth for the Teen Choice Awards, lol. But I might watch a clip on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I hope he'll sing PopoZao
    That would be SO K-Fed to sing about luscious ass in front of a bunch of tweens.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I'm not sure I'm quite that masochistic as to watch that stoned weasel perform on television. Someone's going to have to do the dirty deed for me and tell me how it works out. Oh the sweet, sweet irony of KFed and his Gangsta rap in front of an audience of little kiddies. Laurent, your description is nearly enough to make me reconsider my decision not to watch.

OK, I admit, I watched. I was curious, but surprisingly (not!) not impressed. Considering this was the TEEN choice awards, you would have hoped he would have kept the bleeping incidents to a minimum. However....not too sure what he sang (rapped, er performed, er whatever!) but it was a waste of 10 precious minutes of my evening! Britney introduced him, she looked the same as in all the recent mags. Considering she is like 8 months pregs I'll cut her some slack . All in all, you just know he got the gig tonight because we were all hoping for a train wreck. I wouldn't call it a train wreck, because that would have been entertaining. This was just boring. Oh well.

Dayam! I missed it! I got side-tracked watching the end of 'Bend it like Beckham' and totally forgot about Kevin's performance *insert joke here*.

I just checked on YouTube and it's not there yet (11:03pmEST).

Can someone give a shout-out when it's on YouTube?

The only thing that impressed me was K-fug's backup dancer with all his cool moves.
    Rock the fuck on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information