Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Blood and Oil on ABC

Default Blood and Oil on ABC

OK who is gonna watch this? I'll be honest: I'm only watching to see Don Johnson. It looks like it will be good. And it's good to see "Uncle Bob" from Urban Cowboy in this! LOL!

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Zee

I saw the preview for this last night and didn't catch the name of it. Yep- I'll be watching with you too
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Scott Michael Foster is in it. He was Leo on Chasing Life (ABCFamily). Love that show. They killed him off, so i saw he was going to be on this show.

i'll be watching.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

My dvr is already set to record this.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

OMG! How good was this?!! Don Johnson is a total bad ass and Chace Crawford is just a hottie.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I wanted to watch it because I need a new Sunday night line up but I got 2 minutes in was annoyed and had to give up as simply unwatchable. When they passed the 'Welcome to North Dakota" sign with the backdrop of the snow-capped mountains, I realized I couldn't suspend reality that much to watch any further.

fyi no mountains within about 400 miles of the Bakken.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^^ Yeah, it's like how the show "Dallas" annoyed the hell out of Dallasites because there were scenes in it that just weren't realistic if one lived in Dallas or the surrounding areas.

Omg I thought it was horrible. Turned it off halfway through. The writing was horrible and none of the characters were like able. Don Johnson was a dick, the kid was an ass, hated the wife/stepmom. Blech.

Well, OK, guess I'm the only one who enjoyed it.

Elite Member

I watched the pilot last night. Not the best, not the worst. Nice to see Don Johnson. However, I think the wife of DJs character is miscast.

I saw the pilot, wasn't that impressed. I watched it cause Don Johnson was an old cowboy in Cold in July and he played the part so good, very believable. I wanted to see that character again but he's not quite like that in this.

I wasn't gonna watch it again but I did and it's picking up for me. I wanna see what Don does when he finds out what his son did to him.

And I wanna see if Chance Crawford makes it big. He's beautiful. So's his wife.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

It's getting more interesting with Don Johnson hooking up with his son's girlfriend.

I thought Don Johnson was a nice guy here but if he's willing to fuck his son's girl then he's an old pervy weirdo. Who'd wanna kiss the lips where his son's lips had been? And if he doesn't mind that he's betraying his son like this, then I can see why his son feels the way he does about him. And who'd wanna have sex with a chick who wants the dad AND his son? Ew. She's a weirdo too.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

I've noticed none of the characters have any redeeming qualities except for the sheriff. Sad when all the women are cast as sluts or manipulators and the men are either slut-puppies or pipe dreamers. The character Billy, as cute as he is, is pathetic and his wife, I want to punch her face. I give it one season.

I heard abc was gonna cancel this show but I like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information