Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alysheba

Thread: Blindspot on ABC

fgg

Default Blindspot on ABC

ABOUT THE SHOW

A beautiful woman, with no memories of her past, is found naked in Times Square with her body fully covered in intricate tattoos. Her discovery sets off a vast and complex mystery that immediately ignites the attention of the FBI, which begins to follow the road map on her body into a larger conspiracy of crime, while bringing her closer to discovering the truth about her identity.

The cast includes Sullivan Stapleton ("300: Rise of an Empire," "Strike Back"), Jaimie Alexander ("Thor: The Dark World," "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."), Marianne Jean-Baptiste ("Broadchurch," "Without a Trace"), Rob Brown ("Treme"), Audrey Esparza ("Black Box"), Ukweli Roach ("The Royals") and Ashley Johnson ("Much Ado About Nothing").

Writer Martin Gero ("Bored to Death," "L.A. Complex") serves as executive producer along with Greg Berlanti ("Arrow," "The Mysteries of Laura," "The Flash"), Sarah Schechter ("The Mysteries of Laura," "The Flash"), Mark Pellington ("Cold Case") and Marcos Siega ("The Following"). Pellington directed the pilot episode.

Blindspot - NBC.com

anyone else absolutely sick & tired of seeing the promos for this stinker? it looks like a combo of chuck & prison break to me.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

LOL. Prision Break and Bourne. I watched the pilot and didn't like it. Very cliché for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

anyone else absolutely sick & tired of seeing the promos for this stinker? it looks like a combo of chuck & prison break to me.
    Me!! *raises hand* In fact, the fall lineup doesn't look to interesting to me, except for that show about oil with Don Johnson.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Starting to get into this. Only two eps so far and i liked them both. Down 16 percent from the preimere but they say it still looks good. I like Jamie alexander. She is a good actress.
    Plus, she is engaged to my MAN Peter Facinelli! RARRRR> I used to love his show fast lane.

Anyway... i am going to keep watching i think. It's getting exciting. She can fight really well and is a baddass shot!

Elite Member

Isn't this show on NBC?

I love this show. I love Sullivan Stapleton ever since I saw 300 and didn't know that was him until I started watching.

Elite Member

Stapleton is one of the reasons I stopped watching the show. I know this is silly, but his teeth made my skin crawl and he's so unattractive. The premise was to close the the 'Person of Interest' concept. Blindspot is the bottom of one's feet. Who doesn't know that? The key to the puzzle is on her feet.

Lol. I.love his crooked teeth.

fgg

‘Blindspot’ star Jaimie Alexander a ‘nightmare’ who gets people fired

Complaints by Jaimie Alexander, star of NBC’s hit series “Blindspot,” have allegedly led to several people being fired from its Brooklyn set.

A source told me, “She’s a perfectionist who complains constantly, and is such a nightmare that the producers will do almost anything to stop the torture.”

A spokeswoman for Warner Bros., which produces the show, told me, “Three people were let go from the production recently. This has nothing to do with any show talent and is a production/studio decision.”

Alexander’s spokesman said, “I’ve never heard of a cast member being able to decide who is on the set. She’s not even first on the call list.”

Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton — whose character’s name, Kurt Weller, is inked on Alexander’s back — has top billing. Nonetheless, it’s Alexander who is featured most prominently in promotion for the show.

The “Thor” actress plays a woman who wakes up naked in Times Square with no memory of how she got there, but has mysterious tattoos that might provide some answers.

Alexander might be cranky because it takes 7 ½ hours for makeup artists to apply her tattoos.

“We have a great time,” she recently told Zap2it. “We have a great crew . . . and we listen to Beatles on Pandora. We have good coffee and good conversation, and the hours fly by.”

Thick-skinned job applicants take note.

“Blindspot” — the No. 1 new fall show among adults 18 to 49 — was just renewed for a second season.

‘Blindspot’ star Jaimie Alexander a ‘nightmare’ who gets people fired | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Proof the networks will renew anything.
    fgg likes this.

Thread Information