Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By politesse
  • 1 Post By panic
  • 1 Post By BeantownBitch

Thread: The Stewarts and The Hamiltons (on E!)

Default The Stewarts and The Hamiltons (on E!)

Who is watching this? I normally ABHOR reality shows...especially ones on E! but I watched this solely for George Hamilton. He's awesome! Who knew he had a 15 year old son?! Rod the Bod (Rod Stewart for you young'uns on the board) makes an appearance every now and then too.

Here is the link as I cannot get it to paste on here:

George Hamilton, Kimberly Stewart & Their Wild Family Held Nothing Back on Stewarts & Hamiltons Premiere—Get the Recap! on Stewarts and Hamiltons | E! Online
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Rod must be jumping for joy! Two of his kids are actually working and hopefully no longer suckle at the Stewart teat.
    rollo likes this.

No matter how "cute" some of these shows may be, I'll never understand the need of people to be in the limelight, especially if it is with (a version of) one's personal life. I don't understand (ordinary) people putting their every fart on social media either, for that matter.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

OMG i did no want to like this show! lol. I do however.

For now anyway. George is actually a funny guy and man oh man, Ashley is hot! I do not like his girlfriend though. SEAN is a hoot.
    Still trying to like it ...i think it's great how they all get along . It's very sweet. Amd the young son...george jr. what a very prim and proper young man.

I saw this. I probably won't watch it again but Rod looks like a happy, spirited guy. His white dog is so pretty and loves him.

I've not seen any of George's personality before, only seen pics of him and he always looked such a leathery, over-tanned dooshbag. But he's got personality, a subtle sense of humor. I misjudged him, he's funny.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I caught about 10 minutes of an episode, don't know which one. George Hamilton used to be quite a handsome guy and he always had a great sense of humor. But his over botoxed face scared the hell out of me, pillow face in extremis. The daughter yells too much, Alana looks good and actually quite natural and Rod just looked bemused.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    OMG i did no want to like this show! lol. I do however.

For now anyway. George is actually a funny guy and man oh man, Ashley is hot! I do not like his girlfriend though. SEAN is a hoot.
    Still trying to like it ...i think it's great how they all get along . It's very sweet. Amd the young son...george jr. what a very prim and proper young man.
    I felt the same way. Did NOT want to like it but I do. I just crack up at George. He took his son, G.T. (the proper young man) to buy condoms and it was hilarious!

And Kimberley and Ruby look like twins even though they have different mamas.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    He took his son, G.T. (the proper young man) to buy condoms and it was hilarious!
    His son looked SO embarrassed in the store and then in the car his dad said he'll look back on this someday and laugh. And you know he will.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I have got to find a way to watch it! What else can you get it on? I don't have cable anymore, does Hulu have it?

OMG yes yes the condom thing was hilarious! He sure seems older than 15 though huh? Not sure bunny but i bet if you do an internet search it will prob have all the places you can see it. I think it's only like or 3 shows in so far.
    darksithbunny likes this.

omg last nights episode was s funny. Sean has some sort of dog disease from letting it lick him.
    And they had a doggie birthday party. Alanas home was a WRECK after.
    And i really don't see the big problem with ali smoking weed. If she was shooting up then i would be worried. Ashley just needs to calm down.
    Kim seems so snobby to me for some reason.

Another great episode. I guess no one else is watching? hahaa. Anyway, all i really have to say is Ashley is VERY handsome to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Another great episode. I guess no one else is watching? hahaa. Anyway, all i really have to say is Ashley is VERY handsome to me.
    I'm still watching it...sporadically. Yes, Ashley is handsome and I'm glad he and that chick broke up. She was a risk to his sobriety.

Thread Information