• 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By dilligaf
  • 1 Post By panic

Thread: Aquarius (NBC)

Default Aquarius (NBC)

Premieres on May 28th, 9/8 Central

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I'm excited!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It looks like it's just a summer series. 13 episodes. Still though! I'm excited, too! This and The Astronaut Wives Club will help me in my Mad Men withdrawals for 1960's drama.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I will definitely check this one out.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Can't wait! Looks like a good one.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Did anyone watch it last night? I got the part where the girls meets Charles Manson @ a party and then I fell asleep. Not that it was boring...I was exhausted.

I'm watching now on my phone because my stupid DVR decided to not record it. David is yummy as always. There's a lot going on but I'm gonna stick with it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It was ok...obviously a lot of it was fictionalized and never happened (like the main plot with the girl) and for me, Manson doesn't look crazy enough. Also, I read that NBC has released the entire season so you can watch once a week on tv or binge watch the entire season. I just checked my Infinity on demand, and yep, all 12 episodes are there, along with extras.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i dvr'd it. i'm watching it tonight. The promo's seem interesting.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Manson doesn't look crazy enough.
    I was thinking the same thing. This actor is too good looking to play psycho Charlie!

He's too tall! lol
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Holy shit I have the entire season on demand too, well nice seeing you lovely folks, I am off to overdose on Duchovny now.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

It was funny when the chick was quietly looking out over the highway and Manson quietly says behind her, "Ya see it? The snake?"

I don't think the guy looks crazy enough yet either, but maybe he hasn't reached the height of his crazy yet. Maybe we'll see him evolve into more of the bloodthirsty madman still to come, not that he's not already crazy.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information