Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: TV Renewals and Cancellations 2015

Default TV Renewals and Cancellations 2015

ABC
    Canceled: Forever, Cristela, Resurrection
    Renewed: Nashville, Marvel’s Agent Carter, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, American Crime, Secrets and Lies, Modern Family, The Middle, Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, The Goldbergs, Dancing With the Stars, The Bachelor, America’s Funniest Home Videos, Shark Tank, Beyond the Tank, 20/20, Last Man Standing
    Canceled: Revenge, Manhattan Love Story, Selfie
    Renewed: How to Get Away With Murder, Once Upon a Time, Galavant
    What’s in limbo: The Taste, Wipeout

CBS
    Canceled: Battle Creek, The McCarthys
    Renewed: The Big Bang Theory, NCIS: New Orleans, Madam Secretary, Scorpion, Mom, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls,
    Canceled: The Millers, The Mentalist, Two and a Half Men
    What’s in Limbo: The Good Wife, The Amazing Race, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Elementary, CSI, CSI: Cyber, The Odd Couple, Person of Interest, Survivor, Stalker, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, Undercover Boss

The CW
    Canceled: Hart of Dixie, The Messengers
    Renewed: Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Originals, Jane the Virgin, The Flash, The 100, iZombie, Reign, and Beauty and the Beast

Fox
    Canceled: The Following, Backstrom
    Renewed: Bones
    Canceled: Glee, Gracepoint, The Mindy Project, Red Band Society, Mulaney
    Renewed: Empire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, Gotham, Sleepy Hollow, The Last Man on Earth, Bob’s Burgers, Hell’s Kitchen, MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, Family Guy, World’s Funniest Fails
    What’s in Limbo: Weird Loners, American Idol, Hotel Hell I head on the news this morning at AI is done

NBC
    Canceled:ABC

Canceled: Forever, Cristela, Resurrection
    Renewed: Nashville, Marvel’s Agent Carter, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, American Crime, Secrets and Lies, Modern Family, The Middle, Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, The Goldbergs, Dancing With the Stars, The Bachelor, America’s Funniest Home Videos, Shark Tank, Beyond the Tank, 20/20, Last Man Standing
    Canceled: Revenge, Manhattan Love Story, Selfie
    Renewed: How to Get Away With Murder, Once Upon a Time, Galavant
    What’s in limbo: The Taste, Wipeout

CBS
    Canceled: Battle Creek, The McCarthys
    Renewed: The Big Bang Theory, NCIS: New Orleans, Madam Secretary, Scorpion, Mom, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls,
    Canceled: The Millers, The Mentalist, Two and a Half Men
    What’s in Limbo: The Good Wife, The Amazing Race, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Elementary, CSI, CSI: Cyber, The Odd Couple, Person of Interest, Survivor, Stalker, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, Undercover Boss

The CW
    Canceled: Hart of Dixie, The Messengers
    Renewed: Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Originals, Jane the Virgin, The Flash, The 100, iZombie, Reign, and Beauty and the Beast

Fox
    Canceled: The Following, Backstrom
    Renewed: Bones
    Canceled: Glee, Gracepoint, The Mindy Project, Red Band Society, Mulaney
    Renewed: Empire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, Gotham, Sleepy Hollow, The Last Man on Earth, Bob’s Burgers, Hell’s Kitchen, MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, Family Guy, World’s Funniest Fails
    What’s in Limbo: Weird Loners, American Idol, Hotel Hell

NBC
    Canceled: Constantine (STUPID SHOW), State of Affairs, Marry Me, About a Boy, One Big Happy
    Renewed: The Mysteries of Laura, The Night Shift, Undateable
    Canceled: Allegiance, A to Z, Bad Judge, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation
    Renewed: Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., The Blacklist, Grimm, Law and Order: SVU

What’s in Limbo: The Voice, The Biggest Loser, American Odyssey, The Slap, A.D., State of Affairs, Marry Me, About a Boy, One Big Happy
    Renewed: The Mysteries of Laura, The Night Shift, Undateable
    Canceled: Allegiance, A to Z, Bad Judge, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation
    Renewed: Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., The Blacklist, Grimm, Law and Order: SVU
    What’s in Limbo: The Voice, The Biggest Loser, American Odyssey, The Slap, A.D.

I highlighted the shows I'm interested in.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Damn I guess I don't watch much network tv anymore because the only ones I care about are Nashville and Grimm.

Good Wife - used to be good but since Will died it sucks. I only watch because I don't have the heart to tell my hubs how much it sucks.
    Revenge - haven't watched in a long time, it just got too convoluted.
    Battle Creek - I DVR'ed a couple episodes but even with Josh Duhamel and Mayhem I couldn't get into it.
    The Slap - Total waste of good actors and barely worthy of hate-watching. Glad I only had to endure 5 episodes.
    The Following - hubs watched but I refused after the first few episodes, the serial killer gore was too much.
    Backstrom - wanted to like it but even Dwight Schroot couldn't save it.
    Gracepoint - so bad that I deleted the final episode from my DVR without watching it. I don't give a fuck who killed little Tommy or whatever his name was.
    Bad Judge - another one I wanted to like but the comedy was a little too forced.
    Parenthood - Yay! GOOD riddance Bravermans!

I would like to watch Jane the Virgin if it's on demand.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I felt the same way about Constantine. I wanted to love the show because I loved the movie, but it sucked so hard I could barely get through the first three episodes before I deleted the series recording from my DVR.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

grey's anatomy got renewed? who's even left? haven't they all died/come back to life/had cancer/nearly died in childbirth/been shot already?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

yey iZombie!

I watched and liked The Slap (US).

Fuck you, I liked Resurrection.

No Simpsons listed? Or is it just a given since it's been on for 30 years?

Damn, NBC hasn't had a decent sitcom sine Friends/Seinfeld? Can't think of one anyway.

Other than TheBlacklist, and Shark Tank, I mainly watch the sitcoms on ABC with my kids.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Ah shit, Good Wife's in limbo, that's my shit. The show has declined a bit since Will's gone but I love Cary Agos, Diane Lockhart, Kalinda and Felicia, and David Lee, the old, grumpy, cutthroat lawyer is funny. I'm sticking with this to the end probably. I wonder if Kalinda's departure and Alicia wanting a new practice is a foreshadow of the end.

I heard on Howard that Simpsons are being renewed for another season.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

They need to stick a fork in Grey's, it's done.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

I can't believe Bones, Supernatural, and Grey's Anatomy are still on the air. I thought they ended years ago. Especially Supernatural, people still watch that enough for it to be renewed?

I can't believe they haven't cancelled American Idol. That show has been done for years. Ryan Seacrest OUT. NOW, DAMN IT.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I liked Forever!! I know only I and grannies were watching it but still!! I also liked the episode of One Big Happy I watched but it needed to be reworked!

I'm so excited that AI is going off the air it should have ended when Simon left!!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    They need to stick a fork in Grey's, it's done.
    Hey!

I watch Supernatural every week! I'm actually shocked they finally canceled CSI.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

USA cancelled Sirens and Benched. those were two shows i actually liked.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I watch Supernatural every week! I'm actually shocked they finally canceled CSI.
    Why is CSI: Cyber in limbo? It just started like a month ago! It's actually quite good. Yeah, as far as the original CSI goes, it jumped the shark for me when William Peterson left!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information