Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Pinkii
  • 1 Post By Tiny Pixie

Thread: Tom Hiddleston 'is set to star' in sequel to Mel Gibson's classic Braveheart

Default Tom Hiddleston 'is set to star' in sequel to Mel Gibson's classic Braveheart

'It is an epic tale of action and romance': Thor actor Tom Hiddleston 'is set to star' in sequel to Mel Gibson's classic Braveheart

Thor actor Tom Hiddleston looks set to star in the highly-anticipated sequel to Mel Gibson's 1995 classic Braveheart.
    According to emails exposed by WikiLeaks, the 34-year-old will take on the role of Scotland's warrior king Robert the Bruce in the upcoming film, entitled Lion Rampant.
    Directed by David Mackenzie, the movie will be shot in Scotland and will also potentiality feature Jack O'Connell and Emma Stone.
    Scroll down for video

+6

Big news! Thor actor Tom Hiddleston - pictured in movie Henry IV - looks set to star in the highly-anticipated sequel to Mel Gibson's 1995 classic Braveheart

Lion Rampant - described as the 'unofficial sequel to Braveheart' - is reportedly being made by Working Title, the British company behind blockbusters such as Four Weddings And A Funeral.
    RELATED ARTICLES

Details of the highly-anticipated film were revealed when an email exchange between former head of Sony Entertainment Amy Pascal and Rich Klubeck, a senior partner in a leading American talent agency, were published.
    In the messages, he states that he is 'pleased to share' details of the Lion Rampant project.

+6

Long time coming: Lion Rampant - described as the 'unofficial sequel to Braveheart' - is reportedly being made by Working Title, the British company behind blockbusters such as Four Weddings And A Funeral

+6

Exciting: According to emails exposed by WikiLeaks, 34-year-old Hiddleston will take on the role of Scotland's warrior king Robert the Bruce in the upcoming movie

He also is said to specifically mention Hiddleston by name in connection with the role of Robert the Bruce.
    In a subsequent email exchange between Ms Pascal and Eric Fellner - a Working Title producer, even more details about the film were revealed.
    'It is the story that follows on in history from Braveheart,' he explained in one message.
    'It is an epic tale of action and romance.'

+6

Oops: Details of the upcoming film were revealed when an email exchange between former head of Sony Entertainment Amy Pascal and Rich Klubeck, a senior partner in a leading US talent agency, were published

+6

'We are out to get [her]': According to the email exchange, film insiders are keen to get actress Emma Stone to star in the highly-anticipated film as well

Mr Fellner then appeared to confirm Hiddleston and O'Connell's roles in the film, however, hinted that Stone was not yet fully on board with the project.
    Nevertheless, he seemed determined to persuade the actress to sign up to the project: 'We are out to get Emma Stone.'
    If Lion Rampant does go ahead, the film will tell the tale of Robert the Bruce, who fought a series of wars with the English before leading his country to victory in the Wars Of Scottish Independence.
    Neither Hiddleston's agent nor his manager were available for comment.

+6

Next chapter: Hiddleston is of course famous for portraying Loki alongside Chris Hemsworth in Thor

Home | Daily Mail Online

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

he could be in a film about watching paint dry and I would still watch it
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ss
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He's too slender for me to buy him as a warrior. I'll still see it though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    he could be in a film about watching paint dry and I would still watch it
    Can he watch paint dry with no clothes on?
    greysfang likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Can he watch paint dry with no clothes on?
    that's what it would look like in my head
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Braveheart - that poor, gutless bastard....

"Lion Rampent"??? Surely that is better suited for Richard the LIONheart?
    But I guess that Spider Spinning doesn't sound nearly as cool.....
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information