Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 3 Post By NoDayButToday

Thread: iZombie

Default iZombie

Two episodes in and I love this show! Is anyone else watching? From the creator of Veronica Mars, Liv is turned into a zombie, takes a job in the morgue to bet brains and see visions from the person's life and is helping solve their deaths!
    twitchy2.0 and palta like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I saw a few minutes of the show, but was doing a zillion other things. I thought the lead actress' makeup looked a lot like what Taylor Momsen wears most of the time.

I'm enjoying this. Light fun
    gas_chick likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I've only seen the first episode, but plan to watch the 2nd one today. It's definitely Veronica Mars all over again, but anyone who knows me knows that this isn't a bad thing. I loved Veronica Mars so much, and I'm all over this one so far too.
    gas_chick, twitchy2.0 and palta like this.

I'm watching and so far I like this show a lot. Love the writing and the dark humor.

I have finished watching the first season. I like it a lot. Love how Liv changes her personality with every brain she eats, Ravi is awesome.
    But I think it is unfair how they treated Major. At first I thought he was going to be a Duncan Kane kind of character, but then I started to admire his resolution.

Major annoys me. Hopefully he will be better this season. They whole holier than thou thing always bugs me.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information