Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Schitt's Creek (POP)

fgg

Default Schitt's Creek (POP)

Schitt's Creek is a Canadian television sitcom which premiered on CBC Television on January 13, 2015. The series was created by Eugene Levy and Daniel Levy and produced by Not a Real Company Productions. On January 12, 2015, CBC renewed the show for a second season.

The series stars Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara as Johnny and Moira Rose, a wealthy couple who are forced, after losing all their money, to rebuild their lives in their only remaining asset: the small town of Schitt's Creek, which they once purchased as a joke, where they are living in two adjacent rooms of a rundown motel. The cast also includes Daniel Levy, Annie Murphy, Chris Elliott, Jennifer Robertson and Emily Hampshire.

The series is filmed on location in Goodwood, Ontario which is located in the Regional Municipality of Durham of the Greater Toronto Area and Mono, Ontario where the motel scenes are filmed while the interior scenes are filmed at Pinewood Toronto Studios in Toronto.

Schitt's Creek (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb

anyone watching this? we just saw 3 episodes and it is really funny.
    Brando likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'll have to look for this. I love Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I saw this, Chris Elliot's on the show, he was funny.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Ha, a friend just told me about this and I DVR'ed the first 3 episodes last night. Haven't watched them yet. I'll be back once I do, with a full report.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

I watched the first couple of episodes, and I just couldn't get into it. I really wanted too, because I love Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara (thanks to all of Christopher Guest's movies).

It isn't bad, I'm just not warming up to it.

I'm all caught up and am really liking it especially David he is probably my favorite part of the show. Daniel Levy definitely got his dad's comedic timing.
    Brando and SHELLEE like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I love it! Agree that Daniel Levy is the best, and I'm now in love with him.
    Air Quotes, bootspaige and sputnik like this.

Hard not to be he is adorable.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Ok, Daniel levy has favorited 2 of my Twitter posts, and even replied tonight to one of them. He is the only famous person that could make me excited about that. Well Lisa lampanelli and tosh did too, but at the moment it's hotty levy.
    sputnik, Nevan and bootspaige like this.

okay, i just "found" this show on Netflix and love it, love Dan, love it! i know i'm late to the party but wanted to see if other GR fans were out here! took me a while to figure out Eugene and Daniel were father/son and co -creators. Catherine O is icing on the cake with her perfection. This show is funny as shit and i just rewatched the first 12 epi's to get my husband caught up and i still laughed and caught detials i missed the first time, which was just last week! The facial expressions alone are so good. Please keep watching so we can keep it alive when there are so few good comedies out there!
    SHELLEE likes this.

i adore this show and can't wait for the next season. catherine o'hara is a genius.
    SHELLEE, bootspaige and fgg like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    okay, i just "found" this show on Netflix and love it, love Dan, love it! i know i'm late to the party but wanted to see if other GR fans were out here! took me a while to figure out Eugene and Daniel were father/son and co -creators. Catherine O is icing on the cake with her perfection. This show is funny as shit and i just rewatched the first 12 epi's to get my husband caught up and i still laughed and caught detials i missed the first time, which was just last week! The facial expressions alone are so good. Please keep watching so we can keep it alive when there are so few good comedies out there!
    Eugene Levys daughter is the waitress at the restaurant too. They are having a Christmas special tonight in Canada and will show it tomorrow here.
    fgg, sputnik and bootspaige like this.

I freaking LOVE Dan Levy, him and Stevie together are great. The first couple seasons were untouchable, the past couple have been fine. I think everyone mellowed out too much, hoping it picks up
    bootspaige and SHELLEE like this.

^Agree, the first 2 were the best but it’s still good and can’t wait for it to start again.

It took them a while to hit their stride in the first season but once they did it was glorious. I still can’t warm up to Roland schitt but that might have more to do with how I feel about Chris Elliott in general (less is more).
    fgg likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information