Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: The Celebrity Apprentice 7

Default The Celebrity Apprentice 7

The contestants for The Celebrity Apprentice 7. This is going to be a bloodbath.

Are you ready for Donald Trump to send another group of celebrities onto the streets of New York City in an attempt to win money for their favorite charities? The cast of "Celebrity Apprentice Season 7" has been released and it's loaded with reality TV veterans.

All but three of the 16 cast members have appeared on other reality shows. Will the unscripted TV experience help them in the competition or end up being a hindrance? Below, take a stroll through each cast member's reality past and decide for yourself.

Vivica A. Fox

With a wide range of acting credits, from "Soul Food" to "Sharknado 2," Vivica A. Fox also has a respectable reality career. Not only did she compete on "Dancing with the Stars 3," Fox served as host of "The Cougar" and "Prank My Mom."

Leeza Gibbons

Like many of the contestants on "Celebrity Apprentice 7," Gibbons has also appeared on "Dancing with the Stars." She competed on Season 4.

Ian Ziering

Leeza Gibbons will be facing off with her "Dancing with the Stars 4" competition in Ian Ziering. The "Sharknado" star made it further than Gibbons in that competition but will history repeat itself?

Brandi Glanville

Brandi Glanville actually found her fame on reality TV, as one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Is she up to the Trump challenge?

Gilbert Gottfried

Comedian Gilbert Gottfried served as a mentor on "Last Comic Standing" and participated in "Celebrity Paranormal Project." How fierce a competitor he'll be remains to be seen, but he should crack some good jokes.

Kate Gosselin

Of everyone on the show, Kate Gosselin has the most reality TV experience. The former "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and "Kate Plus 8" star competed on "Dancing with the Stars 10" and appeared on an episode of "Celebrity Wife Swap."

Terrell Owens

Terrell Owens debuted his own reality show while he was still competing in the NFL in 2009. "The T.O. Show" ran for three seasons.

Shawn Johnson

Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson appeared on two seasons of "Dancing with the Stars," winning Season 8 and coming in second place on Season 15.

Kenya Moore

Like Brandi Glanville, Kenya Moore's reality TV experience comes as part of a "Real Housewives" series. She joined"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" during its fifth season in 2012.

Kevin Jonas

As a member of the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas has led a very public life. He took that one step further with "Married to Jonas," a reality show chronicling his marriage.

Keshia Knight Pulliam

Former "Cosby Show" star Keshia Knight Pulliam doesn't have much recent reality experience. However, she did compete on "Celebrity Mole: Yucatan" and an episode of "Fear Factor."

Sig Hansen

As a boat captain, Sig Hansen has starred in all seasons of "Deadliest Catch." How he'll handle competition on land is another story.

Lorenzo Lamas

"Celebrity Apprentice" is the biggest reality show yet for Lorenzo Lamas. However, thus far he's appeared on "Celebrity Wife Swap," "Are You Hot?," "Celebrity Ghost Stories" and "Gone Country," in which he competed to become a country singer. He even has a fake reality show to his credit, having appeared on the most recent iteration of "The Joe Schmo Show."

Johnny Damon

As a retired baseball player, Damon has appeared on a number of sports shows. His only reality TV credit is an episode of "Ace of Cakes," though.

Jamie Anderson

Professional snowboarder Jamie Anderson may not have any reality TV experience, but she does have an Olympic gold medal. If anything, she knows about competition.

Geraldo Rivera

Geraldo Rivera is a legendary news broadcaster that has been on TV since the '70s. Still, "Celebrity Apprentice 7" is his first reality TV appearance. He's got his work cut out for him.

Here's where you've seen 'Celebrity Apprentice 7's' contestants on reality TV - Zap2it | News & Features

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

God I just wanted to punch Geraldo in the face.
    dilligaf, card and Froogy like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I wanted to punch Kenya. She is such a witch.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Yes! I"m setting up my PVR for this...
    Go Habs Go!!

So, I did not watch, but saw the clips today with Keisha being fired for not calling Cosby. I know this was taped prior to the media blow up, but am wondering if her reason for not calling him were as she stated on the show.
    McJag and darksithbunny like this.

I forgot this was on, so only caught the last hour. I felt like Keisha was definitely holding something back re: Cosby...she looked pained when they kept pressing her as to why she didn't call him.

Kate G was a kiss-ass towards Trump. She literally thanked him every time for 'letting her talk/explain' whatever actions she was trying to justify.

Brandi was pretty blunt - I liked that.

Jonas is a whiner, can't stand Gilbert G and Geraldo was pompous.

That being said...I can't wait to watch tonight!
    sprynkles and dilligaf like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Geraldo's mustache is so stiff and ugly.

Poor Shawn Johnson she doesn't have a chance, they are going to eat her alive.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Johnny Damon.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I forgot this was on, so only caught the last hour. I felt like Keisha was definitely holding something back re: Cosby...she looked pained when they kept pressing her as to why she didn't call him.
    Just read an interview - of the current allegations, she states that it's not the man she knew and loved. She reiterates that she felt it would be rude and tactless to call him after 5 years asking for money. Classy - and NOT what Trump would do by any means.

I'll take her at her word.

I agree it may have been tactless to put him on the spot. But she should have called him beforehand and asked if he would be interested in making a donation. It was stupid of her.

^ I saw her on Wendy Williams show today and she pretty much said the same thing. I kinda feel for her, because CA was filmed before the scandal and now she's obligated to do the interviews and comment on him, even if she'd rather not. I thought her answers seemed a little rehearsed, but whatever. Apparently they haven't remained close at all and she felt uncomfortable calling him out of the blue to ask for money. Can't say I blame her for that. And I don't blame her if she feels a bit exploited because that's what Trump et al are doing in light of what's happened with Cosby since the show was taped. Talk about bad timing for her.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gah! I wish I could put this thread on ignore until I catch up, but I keep freaking clicking on it and the Kate goslin one. My sil works Sunday and Monday nights so I'm dvr-ing these episodes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can see Kate and Brandi bringing the drama for sure! And damn, the EGO on GerLDO! Loving this season so far.

Wow, Vivica is a biotch! How rude of her to say one of her team members was on her period and not doing a good job. Way to stab us all in the back.
    sluce and dilligaf like this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information