Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Moongirl
  • 1 Post By Moongirl

Thread: David Tutera's CELEBrations

Default David Tutera's CELEBrations

David Tutera's CELEBrations - David Tutera CELEBrations: CELEBrations Sneak Peek – WE tv

This is his new show where he plans parties for celebrities. I watched the rerun of Taylor Armstrong's wedding, JWoww's surpise party for Roger, and just watched the Lil Kim baby shower. So far, Kim has been the worst, she straight up said she wanted her baby shower to be bigger than a wedding, she expected to be treated like royalty. It was the tackiest, over the top, ridiculous baby shower ever, and to top it off, she was 4 hours late to the baby shower she threw for herself! I don't know how David Tutera doesn't go crazy and slap a bitch sometimes!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Elite Member

These are all such D-list celebs. Not sure why he would do this if he actually still wants a business -- or maybe his reality TV gig is just what he wants.

fgg

he really has turned into such a diva bitch. i watched the taylor episode and the jwoww episode. i can't wait to see the lil' kim one.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh good! I was watching this the other night and thought "We need a thread on this on GR."

And yes, he has turned into a little bitch. And who the hell is this Slomique chick? She gets on my last nerve.

Frankly, I miss My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. He needs to go back to doing that instead of catering to these pathetic "celebrities" and whining about how hard the move to his house is. We don't care about your personal life, darling. Just plan fabulous weddings and shut up.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Oh good! I was watching this the other night and thought "We need a thread on this on GR."

And yes, he has turned into a little bitch. And who the hell is this Slomique chick? She gets on my last nerve.

Frankly, I miss My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. He needs to go back to doing that instead of catering to these pathetic "celebrities" and whining about how hard the move to his house is. We don't care about your personal life, darling. Just plan fabulous weddings and shut up.
    I liked MFW to, most of the brides were so appreciative of what he did for them. There were a couple of doozies though, like the bride who was into burlesque and her BFF hated the dress David picked ("I thought with your money and connections, you could do better."). Or the couple who basically got everything they wanted, and at the end were bitching about the food (and seemed to forget they had mics and their complaining was being recorded).
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I liked MFW to, most of the brides were so appreciative of what he did for them. There were a couple of doozies though, like the bride who was into burlesque and her BFF hated the dress David picked ("I thought with your money and connections, you could do better."). Or the couple who basically got everything they wanted, and at the end were bitching about the food (and seemed to forget they had mics and their complaining was being recorded).
    LOL! I remember those ungrateful bitchy brides! The one that pissed me off the most though was this girl who was a MAJOR control freak and she wanted some sort of outside, zoo-themed wedding and she did NOT like anything David picked out or suggested. Honey, if he was doing my wedding, I would give the man FULL control. He IS talented and has excellent taste. There was some special where David listed his favorite brides/weddings and least favorite brides/weddings. It was hilarious! The way he rolls his eyes and looks at the camera cracks me up.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information