Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: ABC: Bachelor in Paradise - season 1

Default ABC: Bachelor in Paradise - season 1

Who is watching?

Elite Member

You know I am! Not ashamed to admit it either...well, maybe a little, but not to my Bachelor-watching buds on here!

Clare and the conversation with the raccoon -- my daughter and I were dying. Hilarious. The "do you think so and so are into each other?" "Well, she did go into the ocean with him" conversations...also hilarious. Lacey and her boobs hitting on everyone? It's going to get old fast. Ashlee is crazy. Poor Sarah...she never should have signed up for this. I'm glad Ben gave her a rose. She's too nice for this bunch.
    card likes this.

I admit it, too. I was hoping I wasn't the only goofy one!

AshLee was the one that confronted Tierra on Sean's season, and AshLee seemed sane during that battle. Not so much this round. (I HATED Tierra!!!!)

I can't believe Clare didn't take out Graham just because Lacy pitched a fit!!! I wouldn't have backed down from her baby fit throwing!!! It just would have allowed Graham to see her true colors pretty clearly.

And then Graham acted pissey with AshLee when she apologized to him, and fine, I get that. But then he turns around and gives her the damn rose anyway, when he basically said he would give it to Sarah. Dumbass!

And I felt bad for Ben. He seems like a really nice guy that didn't want to be the one to cut Sarah. I don't think he has any interest in her romantically, but I just don't think he wanted to hurt her feelings. She seems like a really sweet girl and I am sure it is hard for her to find someone that isn't nervous, scared or over whelmed by her physical disability. I hope there is a very special, caring and loving guy out there for her that can look past it all, because she would treat him good.

Marquel sure is a cutie!! And seems like a sweet heart. They need more diversity on this show. It should be an equal amount of ethnic backgrounds.
    card likes this.

I watched and didn't know who most the people were. But *****spoiler alert so don't read on if you don't want to know*******

Marcus and Lacy are engaged now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think that Marcus seems like an insecure douchebag! And I am sure it won't last,...she seems pretty superficial and fickle to me.
    tulip, sluce and card like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I watched and didn't know who most the people were. But *****spoiler alert so don't read on if you don't want to know*******

Marcus and Lacy are engaged now.
    What? Holy cow! I'm sure she'll dump him the minute Robert comes sniffing around. I think Marcus should take some "me" time before plunging into another relationship.

I agree. He's only 25, started off saying he wasn't over Andi yet, and then gets engaged after 6 weeks on the new show.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I agree. He's only 25, started off saying he wasn't over Andi yet, and then gets engaged after 6 weeks on the new show.
    Yikes! I think he's been hypnotized by her boobs.
    card likes this.

And Lacy is one of those chicks that tries to make these cutesy, baby faces and always is turning her head down, like she is so sweet and shy. Then she fishes for compliments and just seems fake as hell. I just don't like her. NOT a fan...lol

Ugh, this is the first I've been on here since last week, I just watched the show.

What a mess, I love it. Pretty much agree with everything my fellow GR peeps are saying.

I didn't even remember Lacey from JuanPablo's season, I guess she was cut the first night. Yeah, her and Marcus are too immature to be in any kind of permanent relationship.

The Clare raccoon convo killed me!! LOL, she is still crazy Clare.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

I'm kind of pathetically excited for tonight. Can't wait to see what crazy Michelle was up to. Hope we see more of Clare's raccoon friend

I don't care for that Chris guy from the other shows I've seen him on. His eyes bug me and he looks like an uglier Gerard Butler. He is definitely STILL a player!!

What is with Clare having 4 dates now? Didn't she have 2 the first week and 2 this week?

I am not quite sure what happened with Dylan. I figured Sarah would have given him the rose since she said she liked him. I was surprised she gave it to Robert.

And I couldn't believe Michelle flipped out so bad about Ben. I did have to laugh at her getting upset at Marquel for saying she drank to much and she even had to ask Robert if he thought it was true. Then she ends up giving Marquel a rose. Wtf?

Elite Member

Chris is a total low-rent Gerard Butler. He is a jackass. I think he comes on these shows just to be a jackass.

I think Sarah didn't want to upset Elise, so she went with Robert. Dylan was pretty wishy washy, so it probably isn't the worst decision she made.

Elise's speech was hilarious.

I don't understand about Michelle and Ben. I also don't quite get the whole Marquel thing. He's judgy, but I still think he's hot.

My daughter said Chris look like a murderer. His eyes are all creepy and bugged out. He is a total jackass, you really gotta wonder if the producer encourage him to be that way, or at the very least edit him like that.

We couldn't figure out the whole thing with Michelle and Ben either?!?!

I'm starting to like Clare a little bit, I think her heart is in the right spot (call me crazy).

Off topic. as much as I wanted brainless entertainment, it was kind of difficult to totally concentrate on this episode with Robin Williams death....
    tulip likes this.

Totally into it! Didn't catch last night's show but the roomies and I are having a viewing party tonight. My hetero firefighter man child roomie loves the drama!
    tulip and sluce like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information