Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff

Amy Purdy & Derek Hough

DANCING WITH THE STARS 2014 LINE UP REVEALED | Mail Online

ETA - Another list with brief descriptions:

- The Wonder Years‘ Danica McKellar with dancer Val Chmerkovskiy
    - Singer Cody Simpson with dancer Witney Carson
    - Star Wars‘ Billy Dee Williams with dancer Emma Slater
    - Long distance swimmer Diana Nyad with dancer Henry Byalikov
    - Real Housewives‘ NeNe Leakes with dancer Tony Dovolani.
    - Big Time Rush‘s James Maslow with dancer Peta Murgatroyd.
    - Hockey player Sean Avery with dancer Karina Smirnoff
    - Actor/Comedian Drew Carey with dancer Cheryl Burke
    - Full House‘s Candace Cameron Bure with dancer Mark Ballas
    - Olympic gold medalist Charlie White with dancer Sharna Burgess
    - Olympic gold medalist Meryl Davis with dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy
    - Olympian Amy Purdy with dancer Derek Hough

Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Cast Revealed | Just Jared
    Last edited by dougie; March 4th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Wow, it didn't take Davis & White long to jump on this. I'm surprised she's not dancing with Derek. Or maybe they threw Maks a bone, finally.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i'm for sure not watching DWTS this season because Erin Andrews is co-hosting. Her voice annoys the hell out of me.
    KrisNine likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Does anybody besides me remember Charlie White from the Gap Band? For a second, I thought they had cast another ringer.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

So, I guess Davis & White are out of World's, then.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

When I saw Diana Nyad on the list, all I could picture was her swollen chapped face from her recent swims. When I saw her on GMA, it was nice to see she has a normal face.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    So, I guess Davis & White are out of World's, then.
    Maybe they need the money more than they need another title? They will make at least a couple hundred thousand apiece, more if they stay in the competition till the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm for sure not watching DWTS this season because Erin Andrews is co-hosting. Her voice annoys the hell out of me.
    She can't be any worse than Brooke Burke.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Since they fired the band too, I wonder if they'll just use pre-recorded music? I thought the live band was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    God, I hear you. Whenever her fucking probiotics commercial comes on, I want to put a shoe through the TV screen.
    Laurent, msdeb and KrisNine like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

I don't like Erin Andrews but I love that Maks is back so I'll probably watch....

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Nene Leakes, 46, sizzles as she prepares for Dancing With The Stars debut | Mail Online

Nene Leakes, 46, sizzles in cleavage baring dress with thigh-high split as she prepares for DWTS debut
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 13:42 EST, 10 March 2014 | UPDATED: 16:38 EST, 10 March 2014

She may be 46 years old but Nene Leakes has proven she can give her younger Dancing With The Stars competitors a run for their money when it comes to vamping it up.

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star positively sizzles in her official DWTS portrait with professional dance partner Tony Dovolani, in a skintight slashed to the thigh dress.

Nene shows off her curvaceous figure in the body hugging garment and her confident smile is that of someone who knows they look good.

Sizzling: Nene Leakes shows off her sensational figure in a plunging, slashed to the thigh dress, as she poses with her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani

In the picture, Leakes poses with one arm around Tony's shoulder as she displays her body to its full advantage.

Her long toned legs are the focus of attention in the shot.

Rehearsals are paying off: Danica McKellar revealed her flawless body in her own portrait with Val Chmerkovskiy

Danica McKellar - best known for her role as Winnie Cooper in The Wonder Years - shows off her enviable figure in a pair of sparkly hotpants and a crop top.

Heels elongate her legs as she poses alongside her dance partner Val Chmerkovskiy.

They appear to be mid-dance in the shot and clearly their rehearsals are paying off as Danica looks fit and toned.

Heartthrob: Cody Simpson is set to steam up the dancefloor with his partner Witney Carson when the show premieres on March 17

Joining the duo are Cody Simpson, Drew Carey and sportsman Sean Avery.

23-year-old Nickelodean star James Maslow - who was in boyband Big Time Rush - will no doubt go down well with the female audience of the show.

Meanwhile Canadian hockey player Sean, 33, is engaged to Victoria's Secret model Hilary Rhoda.

Interestingly, Olympic ice dancing duo Meryl Davis and Charlie White - who recently brought home gold from the Sochi Winter Olympics, will also compete.

Bringing in the female vote: Big Time Rush hunk James Maslow, who has been partnered with Peta Murgatroyd, is sure to attract more female fans to the show

However, the duo will not be paired together - with Meryl, 27, and Charlie, 26, both partnering with a professional ballroom dancer.

The pair have been skating together since 1997, so have already got a lot of practice in when it comes to rehearsing choreography.

Also competing is Candace Cameron-Bure, 37, - known from her child star days in Full House - is now a busy mother-of-three as well as best-selling author.

Joking around: Funnyman Drew Carey couldn't resist joking around with dancer Cheryl Burke

Billy Dee Williams, 76, - an actor, artist and singer - is best know to fans of sci-fi for his roles in Batman and Star Wars.

Joining as some of the older contestants are world-record holding swimmer Diana Nyad, 64, who is used to swimming with sharks, so backstage rivalry shouldn't be a problem.

What will Hilary say? Hilary Rhoda's fiance Sean Avery's partner Karina Smirnoff struck a sexy pose against him

And Drew Carey, 55, - known for hosting the U.S. version of the Whose Line Is It Anyway? - will no doubt be relying on his quick wit to answer back the judges.

Derek Hough - the professional dancer who won last year with Amber Riley - has been paired with Amy Purdy, the 34-year-old spokesperson for the Challenged Athletes Foundation.

Quite the change: Olympic Gold medallist Meryl Davis swaps her isce skates for her dancing shoes to take to the floor with Maksim Chmerkovskiy

At 19, Amy contracted Neisseria meningitis which is a form of bacterial meningitis.

As a result both her legs had to be amputated from below the knee.

From partners to competitors: Meryl will compete against her ice-skating partner Charlie White, who has been paired up with Sharna Burgess

It's not the first reality show Amy has competed in, as she took part in The Amazing Race in 2012.

The season will feature new twists this year, with host Brook Burke-Charvet being replaced by Erin Andrews.

Let's do this: Actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author and inspirational speaker, Candace Cameron Bure has been paired up with Mark Ballas for the duration of the show

Derek Hough revealed on GMA that there will also be more changes.

'This season, America will be given the power to vote and change celebrities and professional dance pairings,' he revealed.

In good hands: Legendary leading man, Billy Dee Williams has been put with Emma Slater as he competes for the coveted trophy

'This new rule will affect all couples as they will be required to switch partners at a point in the season. Never before have dance partnerships been split up during the course of competition.'

The reality series - now in its 18th season - will premiere on March 17 on ABC.

Legs 11: Swimming legend Diana Nyad shows off her legs as she joins first time professional partner Henry Byalikov for their portrait

Nene Leakes, 46, sizzles as she prepares for Dancing With The Stars debut | Mail Online

I bet Meryl Davis' arms and legs are the only ones that didn't have to be airbrushed and photoshopped.
    Trixie likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

This will be a shit-fest for sure!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Danica McKellar and Candace Cameron. I think it's ridiculous that Meryl Davis and Charlie White are allowed to be on it. They're gold medal ice DANCERS. Ballroom dancers on ice.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing Danica McKellar and Candace Cameron. I think it's ridiculous that Meryl Davis and Charlie White are allowed to be on it. They're gold medal ice DANCERS. Ballroom dancers on ice.
    ^This^ I want to see how Winnie Cooper and D.J. Tanner will do.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information