• 2 Post By BoogsBun
  • 1 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy - 10 Year Reunion

Default Queer Eye for the Straight Guy - 10 Year Reunion

OK, who watched?! It was hilarious!

'Queer Eye's' Fab Five to Reunite in Bravo Special

3:55 PM PDT 9/18/2013 by Kimberly Nordyke

Andy Cohen will talk to Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley and Jai Rodriguez about the show's legacy and behind-the-scenes secrets.

Getty Images

The Fab Five are back.
    our editor recommends

A decade after the debut of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, the show's five stars are set to reunite in a new Bravo special airing in October.
    Food and wine connoisseur Ted Allen, grooming guru Kyan Douglas, design doctor Thom Filicia, fashion savant Carson Kressley and "culture vulture" Jai Rodriguez will appear in Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later.

Hosted by Andy Cohen, the special will feature the quintet reflecting on the groundbreaking series, unveiling behind-the-scenes secrets and discussing how their lives have changed.

Queer Eye featured the five gurus performing makeovers -- or, as the stars referred to them, "make-betters" -- at first on straight men and then adding women and gay men into the mix.

The Emmy-winning show became a breakout hit -- and pop culture sensation -- when it debuted in July 2003. It spawned several international adaptations and a female-oriented spinoff, Queer Eye for the Straight Eye. The show ended its run on Bravo in 2007.

'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' Reunion to Air on Bravo
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I watched it. I never saw QEFTSG when it was on. Didn't have cable then. I mainly watched because I love watching Chopped and Ted Allen is on that show. He has pretty much no personality at all on Chopped. It was nice to see that he can smile and seems very nice.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus!

I missed it. I figure it's on Bravo, so it will be shown at least 100 more times before the end of the year.
    sprynkles and Bluebonnet like this.

I have to catch this, Kyan is my gay crush.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I figured you were crushing on the one in the flip flops. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

No, I always thought Jai was kinda useless on the show. Plus, he wears motherfucking flip flops.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have to catch this, Kyan is my gay crush.

Girl, mine too! He is gorgeous!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I want to see this. I loved the show.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

No wedding rings. Hmm.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Girl, mine too! He is gorgeous!
    I hope he fathers children someday, by surrogate or something, because it would be a shame not to pass on those beautiful genes.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Thread Information