Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Man With the 132-Pound Scrotum (TLC)

Default The Man With the 132-Pound Scrotum (TLC)

Man with 132 lb. scrotum gets TLC show

By James Hibberdon Jul 31, 2013 at 2:29PM@james_hibberd

TLC has some pretty big balls putting this on the air.

The cable network has just announced a special titled The Man With the 132 lb. Scrotum. Yes, this is happening. Yes, there are photos. We put them semi-discretely below the text, but beware: Once you see a man with a 132-pound scrotum, you cannot unsee him.

The special chronicles the challenges of Wesley Warren Jr., a 49-year-old Las Vegas resident who is living with a rare medical condition called “scrotal lymphedema.” The show will follow “Wes’s life as he deals with day-to-day challenges that are easy for most people. Due to the large size of his scrotum, Wes has difficulty with simple tasks like walking, preparing meals and even going to the restroom.” In the show and in public, Warren wears a hoodie to keep it his scrotum covered up.

More from the channel: “According to Wes, it all began one night in 2008 when he awoke to sharp shooting pains. Afterward, the tissue around his testicles began to swell and grew bigger ever since. It’s estimated that they were growing at an alarming rate of at least 3 lbs per month. The Man With the 132 lb. Scrotum, which highlights the difficulties of living with this bizarre situation, also reveals Wes’s many attempts to find appropriate medical care and raise money for the surgery he desperately needs.”

Notes a professor of urology, Dr. Joel Gelman: “The main specimen, after surgery, was 132 lbs, but we can’t accurately predict its total weight. With an additional specimen, tissue and cell fluid not taken into overall consideration, the starting weight could have been over 160 lbs.”
    The one-hour special airs Monday, Aug. 19. So what do you think? Was TLC savvy to package this as a special? Or should the executive who ordered it get sacked?

Man with 132 lb. scrotum gets TLC show | Inside TV | EW.com

This aired last night. Did y'all watch?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This was on tv in the UK a while ago. I'll admit to being juvenile and snickering when they finally found his penis, but it was still very interesting to watch and also quite sad to think that someone was in this state because they couldn't get access to the help they needed.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Damn. Poor guy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

After his surgery, he was so happy to just be able to drive a car. For so long he couldn't even fit behind a wheel of a car.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Oh, TLC....you've really outdone yourself this time.
    chartreuse likes this.

Elite Member

Oh man, I feel bad for him.

So not funny.

So, no tea bagging jokes, I guess.
    Makisa and Sylkyn like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

So, in all seriousness, couldn't they have removed the testicles before they got to 132 pounds?
    Makisa and darksithbunny like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, in all seriousness, couldn't they have removed the testicles before they got to 132 pounds?
    I know right. I would think even lugging around a 25lb scrotum would qualify you for disability and medicaid. Hell if I was an urologist, I would have fixed his nads for free.

This was a South Park episode. He should do what they did on the show and wheel his giant balls around in a wheelbarrow.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Was TLC savvy to package this as a special? Or should the executive who ordered it get sacked?
    You can't tell me that wording wasn't intentional.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This was on tv in the UK a while ago. I'll admit to being juvenile and snickering when they finally found his penis, but it was still very interesting to watch and also quite sad to think that someone was in this state because they couldn't get access to the help they needed.
    It's not sad Kitty it's a fucking disgrace and should never have allowed to get to this. (But I know what you are saying).
    i know that the US is very anti-Islamic states, but a lot of the oil countries have free healthcare and free schooling. Just sayin'
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    After his surgery, he was so happy to just be able to drive a car. For so long he couldn't even fit behind a wheel of a car.
    It was a seminal moment for his driving career. If I were him, I would prostrate myself in front of the people who performed this miracle surgery.
    Brookie and KrisNine like this.

^ Aarrrrgggh
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information