Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle XY

Default Kyle XY

Someone please tell me that I'm not the only adult watching this show. It better get more than ten episodes too because it's cool as hell and Kyle's adorable.

AyanEva

Default Re: Kyle XY

Nope I watched it too and liked it! I was gonna start a thread on it but you beat me to it! lol I saw the first episode, have they shown more than that already?

The new episode was tonight but there's a repeat on Friday, I believe. I just can't get over how freakin' cute Kyle is. I just wanna hug him and take him home with me...among other things.

AyanEva

I don't watch it, but, then again, I'm not an adult, anyway.

However, my grandfather loves it, and he's 64.

The commercials for this show were really lame and didnt pique my interest at all, so I missed it...

I might have to check it out though if you guys think its worth it...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AyanEva
    Someone please tell me that I'm not the only adult watching this show. It better get more than ten episodes too because it's cool as hell and Kyle's adorable.

AyanEva
    omg i watch it too; he's fine as hell! looks like a young someone, but i can't put my finger on it...its on right now and its funny cause he's learning about sleep, he's like, "how could they lay there all night when there's so much to explore". SO CUTE! i bet the narrator of the show is hot too!

http://imdb.com/name/nm1678720/ omg he's only a couple months younger than me! he looks 15; so i don't feel so bad for crushing on him damn i wish i had his baby's butt complexion.
    http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/1678720/H...Dallas,%20Matt i would definetely like to make babies w/ this!
    http://imdb.com/name/nm1678720/board/flat/46751384 of course! http://imdb.com/name/nm1678720/board/threads/ ( it says, "Is he gay?" of course... just cause he's beautiful delicious and gorgeous! )
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; July 7th, 2006 at 11:24 PM.

oh wait the narrator is the actor who plays Kyle; i thought it was an older guy w/ a deeper voice its interesting how male actors have to stay super skinny like this guy in order to appear younger.

he's so cute; he's fixing a server now at his "dad's" work;the server is like ridiculously huge for such a small office; but hey; its t.v.

oh his dad works at a software company oops

man i love dark hair and lite eyes on a boy

I love it when they show Kyle fixing something really complicated and he does it super fast. He just gets this adorable little "I did good?!" expression after he's finished. Love it! On another note, some people are irritated by the narration but I think it really adds to the show.

As for the question of whether or not he's gay- I'm saying "yes" because usually someone that pretty is unattainable in the extreme. It usually goes so that even if you ran into him on the street, you still wouldn't have a chance! Age-wise, he's about one year and a month and a half older than I am. Perfect! Can't wait for next week when he learns about girls. I can just see that being a total disaster.

Oh, any guess as to his origins yet? All I've got is that the body with the key card was put there by the dude in the truck who follows Kyle. And there might be some dead and disappeared hitchhikers in there somewhere. I got nothin'. Did I miss anything that you perhaps picked up? Oh yeah, I'm thinking maybe Kyle was in some sort of container/sarcophagus originally that had the same markings as the keycard on the cover/lid. I don't know how that help explain why he remembers the image but only as unconnected lines and not as a whole.

They can totally keep this mystery going for however long they want, thats the good thing about this show. Anyone know how the ratings are?

AyanEva

Kyle XY has potential, but they need to spicy it up more..
    Andy J.

^ ok well watevers cause kyle showed that girl in last weeks episode that he's not Jewish, if u kno what i mean, when she saw him naked and he came out of the pool w/ a huge fuckin' boner in tonite's episode so there! spicy enough 4 ya!

he had his 1st erection tonite and his "dad" is teaching him how to masturbate ... or something along those lines

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    ^ ok well watevers cause kyle showed that girl in last weeks episode that he's not Jewish, if u kno what i mean, when she saw him naked and he came out of the pool w/ a huge fuckin' boner in tonite's episode so there! spicy enough 4 ya!

he had his 1st erection tonite and his "dad" is teaching him how to masturbate ... or something along those lines
    I think it was the son (I just can't remember the names of the biological kids...probably because I'm too busy drooling over Kyle) who gave him the adult mag. Last Monday's episode was painful to watch, if only because I totally felt the humiliation and pain of each character. Damn me for getting so into my shows. It was a great episode but I'm just *cringe* "Aw man, that's embarrasing!" I love this show even more than ever. And poor Kyle got his heart broken. That was totally depressing.

I had to watch the repeat on Sunday at 1am because I forgot to watch on Monday and my sister highjacked the tv to watch Stargate during the second run Friday at 9pm. Anyway, I can't wait for next week when things really take off with that guy trying to kill Kyle or whatever.

AyanEva

this show is getting gooder and gooder and kyle is hotter everytime i see him! so is the bad guy!

well i'm sad but not suprised: http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...t/8106535.html

why o why?! i guess the gay gods had to take him from me, but at least i kno he's in a better place now...
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; August 11th, 2006 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, I have never even HEARD of this show/guy. What channel are we talking here???? What's the show about??? I'm out of the loop in a big way obviously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information