Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Fox - American Idol - Season 12. Anyone?

Default Fox - American Idol - Season 12. Anyone?

Just wondering if anyone else is still hanging in there with this show?

I do enjoy Randy and love his laugh, so I have been watching here and there this year. I really don't like Mariah, but after getting to see how this Nikki M is, I am actually liking her better than ever. HATE Nikki,...OMG!! She talks through her nose and is soooo annoying!!! And can she STOP smoothing down her synthetic wigs, constantly??? I don't listen to country music, but did know who Keith Urban was, but he seems like a really sweet guy and he is a cutie!! I don't have cable, so it is something to watch some nights when nothing better is running.

I think the girls have more talent this year than the guys, but there is a few of each I do enjoy. The kid with the longer red hair seems really young and unstable. (Charlie Askew) Last night he about started crying after the judges all told him they didn't like his performance. Then he made some comment about it being hard to maintain a smile and act like everything is all right, when it isn't on the inside. Then he didn't even want to leave the stage. I felt like someone should be watching him backstage after that. I almost worried the kid was going to go hang himself in a closet or something. I worry how he will take it if he gets the boot tonight.

For the girls I like Amber Holcomb, Janelle Arthur, Breanna Steer, Angela Miller, and Aubrey Cleland.

For the guys I like Lazaro Arbos, Devin Velez, Curtis Finch, Jr., and Nick Boddington.

fgg

i can't bring myself to watch it. i really dislike NM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Charlie Askew: This is the only tidbit I've seen all season and it was enough for me to go, "ooookay, not gonna watch this".
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I dont mind Mariah Carey and Keith is so sweet and yeah cute. But Nicki is just annoying.

Poor Charile, that was so hard to watch. I hope his family and friends are supporting him

I was worried about how Charlie would take the news of getting the boot last night, but he seemed okay. I liked the way they did the announcing of the top 10 this year, instead of them standing there and being tourtured, waiting to hear if they were safe.

I was really shocked that Breanna Steer and Aubrey Cleland didn't make it through for the girls. And I liked Nick Boddington for the guys, too. Oh well!

I like it. There are several really talented people of both sexes. Now that we are down to the nitty gritty I expect a really good show.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't think Lazaro belongs in the final five. I know, I know, "his personal story". I think he's milking it.
    Thank GAWD they sent Zoanette and Charlie home. I'd have had a stroke had they been allowed through. Zoanette harmed my eyes and ears. I'm sorry. Other than those two and Lazaro, it's been a really talented bunch of singers. Normally I'm done with AI after the auditions, but I'm so sick of Modern Family's strained repartee, I've been watching AI all the way through this year.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

ugh Zoanetta drove me insane. She should have never made it past the auditions. And poor Charlie either.

i like Kree the best for the women, and Curtis for the guys.

I used to like Nicki until she started on Idol. and i wasn't a fan of Keiths music before, but now i have a crush on him
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Was it Paul who said he wanted to be the "male" Taylor Swift?
    Boot him off before all the others.
    Charlie broke my heart, but his song and outfit choices were really bad.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

yeah, LOL, that was Paul.

also, look at Randy Jacksons bottom teeth when he talks. they are pink. not at all the same as his top teeth. its hysterical
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    also, look at Randy Jacksons bottom teeth when he talks. they are pink. not at all the same as his top teeth. its hysterical
    Yeah, msdeb, what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    yeah, LOL, that was Paul.

I saw that, too. I wondered if he had been sucking on some breath mints that stained his teet, or if he was drinking cherry coke. My husband asked what the fuck is wrong with his teeth? Is his mouth was bleeding or what?

And why is Ryan's hair so buoyantly bouffant this season??? Is he trying to add height or what?

I didn't care for Zoanette or that Jada that got the boot a week or so earlier. I thought they got those two mixed up on their girl/boy nights.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Yeah, msdeb, what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I saw that, too. I wondered if he had been sucking on some breath mints that stained his teet, or if he was drinking cherry coke. My husband asked what the fuck is wrong with his teeth? Is his mouth was bleeding or what?
    i think its a reflection off of his gums or something. it started doing that halfway through last season. even in the auditions.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

That is weird, because it is only on parts of some of his teeth. I just figured it is something he is eating or drinking.

I missed the first part of the show. Was the theme for tonight to sing songs that past winners had performed?

And why was Nicki not in her seat for the first singer? They went from Keith to Randy for contestant #1. But after that she was there and made her comments.

It was a so-so night tonight. I do like Amber, Janelle and Angie for the girls, and Lorenzo and Curtis for the boys. I did vote this time. First time in about 5 years. I used the Facebook AP. It is quick and easy at least.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; March 14th, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information