Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: All-Star Celebrity Apprentice 2013

Default All-Star Celebrity Apprentice 2013

Anyone else watching Celebrity Apprentice this time around?

I had to laugh at Bret Michaels getting the boot the first week. This guy is such a loser with a big and swollen ego that his bandana can hardly contain. You can tell his hair is synthetic. There was pieces of it last night that were all kinked up and bent in the back of his head. I'd love to hold a lighter close to his head and see it start to melt and shrink up. lol

I really can't stand that Piers Morgan. He can be right about some things, but he is really a big headed, pompous asshole!! Yea,..we know you hate Omarosa, but your a judge on the show. Get over your pety grudge and actually do your job while your on the show!! Quit making your only focus on bringing Omarosa down.

Stephen Baldwin is such a slimy little creature anymore. I use to think he was a nice and funny guy. And what is up with his squinty little eyes nowdays? I don't remember him having those puffy little slits for eyes in the past. He reminds me of Leann Rimes or Renee Zellweger.

I didn't miss Lisa Rhinna and her big fish lips, or her little lovey dovey statements about her studly hubby. What the f* ever bitch,....no one wants his old raggedy ass!

Omarosa is a bitch as usual,..but we expect that from her. I hope they all tag team up on her next week, and she goes home sooner, than later.

La Toya looks like a sickly Monchichi, as always. I would punch her if I had to deal with her 12 hours a day, and live with her to boot!!

Not even sure who that Claudia and Brande are,...but neither seem to bright.

No comments on the others for now,....

What are your thoughts and comments???
    Last edited by JadeStar70; March 4th, 2013 at 02:16 PM.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Isn't Gary Busey on this one?
    dilligaf likes this.

Yep, he is. He layed pretty low this show, helped out when needed and kept his big yap shut. ( but even when he isn't talking, all you can see are those big ass teeth of his...lol)

Same thing with Dennis Rodman. Dennis was the last one picked for the teams, and I do think that was a big blow to his ego. But that is about all you heard from him for the first show.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I couldn't believe STUPID Latoya didn't take Omarosa into the board room. What a moron. And she looks like a damn Monchichi, too!

Again,...I can't believe Claudia didn't take that bitch Omarosa into the board rooom!!! I think the show is fixed. They all hate her but let her skate on through.

Yeah, I don't get why these idiots don't take Omarosa to the back. WTF? I'm starting to think it's fixed too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thank God the hag is gone!!!

I am so glad that omarosa bitch is gone. Now Stephen Baldwin needs to be the next.

Yea,...he is an annoying ass. I liked him years ago in 8 Seconds and Bio Dome,....but not since then.

I've been watching it too. So glad Omarosa is gone! And Steven Baldwin is a sneaky little slimeball. I love Trace and Lil John! Heck even Dennis Rodman is kinda growing on me. He came up with the best art, his heart really seems in the game this time. And Gary Busey, oh my what can you say about him. He means well.....

Does anyone think Trumps wife is sooooooooo gorgeous?? Her face looks so damn tight, like it will crack if she turns her head or smiles. Plus, she has that bugged eyed look, like someone just stuck a finger up her ass. I know they all had to kiss her ass,...but Ivanka is WAY prettier than Melania. I did have to laugh at Eric and Ivanka agreeing that Melania is so beautiful, so wonderful and such a creative business woman. You know they have to hate that stupid bitch.

I had to laugh at Penn basically dismissing Eric Trump...lol You can tell he was peeved, but doesn't have the balls and backbone that his Dad does. He left the room like a whipped puppie with his tail between his legs. I thought it was funny when Penn called Melania a spokes person, too..lol

Sorry to see Dennis go,...but he is a follower and not a leader. I think this show will come down to Penn, Little John and Trace. Stephen needs to GO HOME NEXT!!!
    dilligaf likes this.

Oh hell no my man Busey is gonna win it all! Only watch it for him he is a hoot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

May Donald right what he did wrong five years ago and make Trace be the All Star Celebrity Apprentice.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

I'm so glad that Stephen Baldwin is gone.

I don't get the Busey love. He is so obnoxious imo. Just like when he was on Celeb Rehab he is trying to be that way for camera time. He admitted then.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information