Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AquariusMoon

Thread: Worst Cooks in America on Food Network

Default Worst Cooks in America on Food Network

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, because I can't look away from this show. Does anybody else watch it? It's been on for a couple of years, but I never watched it before, because the title alone made me unhappy. If they're going to continue dumbing down Food Network, I guess it should at least be semi-entertaining.

Tune in: New Season Premieres Sunday, February 17 at 9pm/8c (#WorstCooks)
    BATTLE FOR BOOT CAMP GLORY BEGINS SUNDAY
    Chefs Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell

Who won't make it past day one of Boot Camp? Tune in Sunday to find out, then come back here for the first exclusive exit interview.

Read the Latest Dish on the Recruits

Read more at: Worst Cooks in America on Food Network
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

is that the one with the crazy chick chef.. the one with the bleach blonde hair sticking out all crazy?
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Yes - and Bobby Flay. I saw it last season, it's pretty funny. I think it's pretty realistic, while they all start pretty bad - you can tell some have the ability to learn & others dont. Last season was good.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Yes, it's Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay. I saw commercials for it and dismissed it in my mind for some reason, but now that I'm watching it, it's pretty funny. They have a marathon of it right now. I do fear it's pretty realistic, but it's scary to think there are people out there who are meat eaters who have never seen meat in its raw form. I don't even know how that happens.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The Chefs can't believe it either. Some of those people are just hopeless. They know zilch about the basics. I really love this show, they try so hard and a lot of them improve no end with just some guidance. Some are sent by their own families in desperation. With good reason!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The Chefs can't believe it either. Some of those people are just hopeless. They know zilch about the basics. I really love this show, they try so hard and a lot of them improve no end with just some guidance. Some are sent by their own families in desperation. With good reason!
    Some of them seem useless in the kitchen and the outside world equally. I kept shaking my head. One girl didn't think there were different kinds of sausage? I mean how can you live like that? Haven't you ever had to go to the grocery store before?

Thread Information