Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: 'Downton Abbey' Renewed For Fourth Season

Default 'Downton Abbey' Renewed For Fourth Season

'Downton Abbey' Renewed For Fourth Season!

Great news Downton Abbey fans: the series has been renewed for a fourth season by its home network, Britain’s ITV, according to THR!
    The third season of the period costume drama recently finished up with a record high viewer season finale at the beginning of November, and has yet to air in the US.
    The series stars Maggie Smith,Elizabeth McGovern, Michelle Dockery, Brendon Coyle, Hugh Bonneville, Joann Froggatt, Jessica Brown Findlay, and many more.
    On Christmas day, Downton fans will get a special two-hour episode!!!

Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Kick. Ass.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Yesssss
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

OrangeSlice likes this.
    Free Charmed.

I loved season one, but was disappointed with season two. Hopefully, 3 and 4 will be much better than two.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

My mom didn't like season 2, but season 3 was much better.
    Free Charmed.

Oohh this makes me very very happy! Love this show so much. Just about to start watching season 3!
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I've read the spoilers.

Still can't wait to see season 3 though.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Oohh this makes me very very happy! Love this show so much. Just about to start watching season 3!
    When are we getting season 3? I don't watch much Ch7 so I haven't seen any promos.

ETA: Never mind, google is my friend and tells me it doesn't start until February. So I guess Santa is giving you the DVDs?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Downton went a little OTT with the melodrama in season 2. Here's hoping it levels out in season 3.

What is the matter with you people? Don't tell me it's my fault. I don't watch tv, I'm a movie watcher. Out of all the reality crap out there and all the blood and violence on cable series', there's something on tv that I would so get hooked on - this show - and nobody told me. I'm an original Upstairs Downstairs/Brideshead freak. Geesh. Dame Maggie and Shirley is coming??
    I'm not speaking to any of you because I'll be watching all of them on Hulu to catch up.

Brats.

Chalet...

https://www.facebook.com/DowntonAbbey and Downton Abbey - ITV1 Drama

Non-UK Peeps stop reading NOW!!!

UK Peeps.... check this out!!!!

he Downton Abbey Christmas special sees chauffeur Tom get topless with a new maid...

Downton Abbey fans will definitely want to check out the brand-new trailer for the Christmas 2012 special, which seems to suggest that chauffeur Tom - better known as Lady Sybil's widower - seemingly finding that love is in the air this December 25th...
    After a reasonably positive finale for this year's series of Downton Abbey - Carson is outta prison, Lady Mary is fertile again, Matthew Crawley can STILL walk (miraculous!) and Lady Sybil's chauffeur widower seems to have finally been accepted by his father-in-law - fans might be hoping for a little more drama this time round.
    And, looking at the trailer for the Christmas special, they're not going to be disappointed.
    Check it out for yourself...
    Yu-huh, it looks as if Tom could be about to find love with new maid Edna, played by Swedish actress MyAnna Buring. His wife hasn't even been dead a year, so we imagine there'll be a lotta dispute from the Grantham family over this - not to mention a new class dispute between the former chauffeur-turned-gentleman and chamber maid.
    The episode will focus on the Granthams heading off on a festive trip to Scotland (taking tips from Queen Elizabeth II, are we?), which also means we'll get a little bit more action from husband-stealing flapper-dancer Lady Rose - and being as she's been forced to Scotland by the formidable Dowager, Maggie Smith, we can't help but wonder if revenge is on her mind.
    In the meantime, there's plenty of lovey-dovey action for us all to enjoy, with Robert and Cora locking lips, Mary and Matthew getting tender, a possible romance for Lady Edith (please God let this one last!) and a new beau for Mrs Patmore, overlord of the kitchen.
    Even Anna and Master Bates look like they're going to be getting some serious couple time in - just check out those lingering glances over the picnic basket!
    Throw in the servants defying Carson in a bid to visit the local county fair, the possibility of Matthew and Mary's rumoured departure to be discussed and the question of O'Brien's involvement in the miscarriage of Lady Grantham hanging in the air - Thomas dropped the loaded hint of "bath soap" in the season finale - it seems as if Fellowes has plenty to entertain us with this Christmas.
    Will you be watching Downton Abbey on Christmas Day?
    Free Charmed.

Yass!! I can't believe how much I love Downton, I was quite resistant to it but it's really brilliant. I soooo hope Edith gets swept off her feet. And I miss Sybil.

They filmed the Christmas special at Inveraray castle, so you all have to watch to see ma 'hood!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Yass!! I can't believe how much I love Downton, I was quite resistant to it but it's really brilliant. I soooo hope Edith gets swept off her feet. And I miss Sybil.

They filmed the Christmas special at Inveraray castle, so you all have to watch to see ma 'hood!
    Me too, I don't know why I kept wanting to avoid it. I think there were so many people gushing about it at the time, I assumed it had to suck. I know that makes no sense, but I don't always trust people's taste. lol

I haven't seen Season 2, but hopefully that will change in the next few days and then I can watch Season 3 when it comes on in January.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

My dad told me to watch it for the costumes (he knows me very well!) I resisted due to the hype but he was right.

Waterside - my mother said that S2 was poor, but don't give up as S3 was v good.

I may have to investigate Inverray Castle...
    Free Charmed.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information