Thread: Last Comic Standing

Default Last Comic Standing

It was slow starting but it has become pretty darn funny now. U guys should take a peek. Tuesday nights 9pm.

Default Re: Last Comic Standing

I've been watching. I love Gabriel Iglesias (the really heavy one), I've heard a lot of his standup on XM and it's really funny-especially the stuff he does about girlfriends. The chipmunk voice just makes it funnier. Josh Blue was funny too.

Oh I agree they both are very funny and I think it will be very difficult to choose a winner here. I also like Ms. Balan the oldest chick. She's a hoot. They all were pretty funny last night Hey how about that short gal...she has to be double jointed!!! Oh and the one with the lisssssppp, too bad she didn't make the cut.

That short chick (I think her name is something Corey?) was hilarious too, I'm looking forward to seeing her stuff more. I recognized Bil Dwyer, but couldn't put my finger on how I know him (its from something on TV though, maybe I've caught a Comedy Central special with him). I was honestly surprised they put Iglesias and Dwyer through since they both have fairly successful standup careers already.

I love this show, though I only started watching it last season. So I will definitely be watching this year.
    I LOVE last years winner John Heffron (right?). HILARIOUS!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sorry, but I don't think any of the female comics are very funny at all. I'm glad two of them got the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    That short chick (I think her name is something Corey?) was hilarious too, I'm looking forward to seeing her stuff more. I recognized Bil Dwyer, but couldn't put my finger on how I know him (its from something on TV though, maybe I've caught a Comedy Central special with him). I was honestly surprised they put Iglesias and Dwyer through since they both have fairly successful standup careers already.
    He is on VH1's "I love the 80's" and "I love the 90's" making comments. He is funny but tonight he was not as funny. Im glad Joey Gay is gone. Man was it me or was he yelling when he was doing his routine at the end? I knew he was gone 10 seconds into it. I do like Michelle Balan, funny lady.

I really love this show. I'm voting for Josh Blue and the curly headed geeky dude, can't remember his name. Hi, by the way, this is my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang
    I really love this show. I'm voting for Josh Blue and the curly headed geeky dude, can't remember his name. Hi, by the way, this is my first post.
    Welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    You don't have to be an amateur. First season those people were so old and turned out, Depends and Geritol were sponsors. Even that Tater Salad was a contestant and you KNOW he doesn't need the exposure.

So did anybody see Gabriel get booted last night? He deserved it, but I think its sad. He's crazy over some girl who gives him attention, and unfortunately, probably hasn't had much romantic attention in his life, so he goes nuts when he gets it. Too bad he lost a great "job", but men have done stupider things over some good trim. (no offense)

Poor Gabriel, I can't believe he was so dumb....he's been one of my favorite comics for a long time.

Thread Information