Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Full House Cast Reunites for 25th Anniversary

fgg

Default Full House Cast Reunites for 25th Anniversary

Full House Cast Reunites for 25th Anniversary

Nineties nostalgia fans, rejoice: the Full House gang is back together!

It's been 25 years since primetime viewers first got a glimpse at a different kind of all-American family on Full House, but on Saturday, Uncle Jesse, two-thirds of the Tanner trio and even Gibbler got together in L.A.

The reunion brought together the patchwork San Francisco family, including Candace Cameron Bure (D.J. Tanner), 36, Bob Saget (Danny Tanner), 56, John Stamos (Jesse Katsopolis), 49, Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner), 30, Lori Loughlin (Becky Katsopolis), 48, Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler), 36, Dave Coulier (Joey Gladstone), 53, and Scott Weinger (Steve Hale), 36.

But it wasn't quite a full house: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (who shared the role of little Michelle Tanner) missed the festivities in honor of the ABC sitcom that began in 1987.

"Love my Full House family," Barber Tweeted alongside a sweet snapshot of the cast. "Full heart." She also posed with Bure ("#TVBFFs," she wrote.)

Bure also shared pictures from the party, which included cake and a dance party to none other than '80s-'90s heartthrobs New Kids on the Block, professionally deejayed by Sweetin's love, Morty Coyle.

"I just danced to three NKOTB songs in a row with @candacecbure and @JohnStamos," Barber added as the festivities ran into the evening. "Life is complete!" Coyle posted the (hilarious) evidence from his vantage point on Twitter.

And now that everyone is grown up, there seems to have been plenty of adult beverages to fuel the aforementioned fun. "my contribution to #FullHouse25Years a drunk gibbler, me and deej singing [New Kid on the Block's] step by step," Stamos Tweeted, backed by some video evidence.

A drunk Gibbler, indeed: "Full House rocks! Also, I may have had a couple drinks," Barber Tweeted.

These days, many of the cast members have families of their own, including Barber and Bure, and different career paths, such as the Olsen's fashion empires. And not everyone looks back at the show with purely fond memories.

"I haven't watched a full episode in, I'm sure, 20 to 25 years," Stamos, who capped off a Broadway run earlier this month, told PEOPLE in August. "If I see it on, I will flip. I mean, if [nothing other than] my hair being so gosh darn ridiculous. Didn't anybody tell me that was going to haunt me years later?"

Full House Cast Reunion: John Stamos, Candace Cameron Bure, Bob Saget & more : People.com
    southernbelle likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Terrible show, that we did watch some times when we were too lazy to change the channel. I see the monkey twins didn't make it. A reunion of a bunch of never really have beens.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I guess the Trollsens are too good for these reunions.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Who is the old codger in the back on the left?

Why can't a good show reunite? I want a Twin Peaks 25th reunion dammit!
    Bluebonnet and Laurent like this.

i can't believe it's been 25 years, and i can't believe how much i used to love this show as 'tween/young teen. it's practically unbearable now.

the woman who played kimmy gibbler seems like the funnest one of the bunch. i always had a soft spot for her.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

southernbelle likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thank God it's not a televised reunion.
    Jadestone likes this.

Aunt Becky looks the same age as DJ and Stephanie. The two old guys must be the producers or something.

Stamos still looks good too.
    Bluebonnet and HelpMeRhonda like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

DJ has followed in the Cameron family tradition of becoming MAJORLY religious now. I don't think she's quite as pushy as Kirk, but not by much.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Stamos still looks good too.
    Love me some Uncle Jesse!
    HelpMeRhonda likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    DJ has followed in the Cameron family tradition of becoming MAJORLY religious now. I don't think she's quite as pushy as Kirk, but not by much.
    i know! and to think i had a mad crush on her when i was about 12. she'd probably pray for my bisexual teenage soul, if she knew.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I remember making it a point to never miss this show back in the day, now I can barely get through an episode. I seriously can't believe it's been 25 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky still look good. I guess the Olsen twins were too coked out of their mind to make it.

I thought the show was schmaltzy and cheesy when I was a little kid. I'd watch it just to make fun of it TBH...I was more of a Roseanne kind of guy. The deadpan snark of that show mirrored my humor and outlook moreso.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information