Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Revolution on NBC

Cool Revolution on NBC

Anybody watch? Anyone impressed? The whole "apocolyptic" vibe to it makes it interesting. No electricity, no cars, no phones, no government, having to go back to living like pioneers, etc. Being that it's a JJ Abrams project, it'll have that "can't miss one episode or you won't know what's going on" thing to it.

I watched it and enjoyed it, but the hotel fight was really over the top, reminded me of Kill Bill. And it seemed really fast paced where it was kind of ridiculous. Like her dad dies and she has to travel to Chicago for her uncle and within 10 minutes she found him (the first person they happen to speak to). At least it won't get boring though, right?
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I never could figure out that Tate dude. He was militia but then he saved her from that guy who was trying to kill her. Yes, it was very Kill Bill. LOL!

What was up with that woman having computer access in her attic? How did she get that thing that turned on the electricity?

I don't know, I just got the vibe that he works for the militia, but he also has the hots for her so he protected her. He will probably join their group.

The lady at the end had the same silver locket thing the dad had at the beginning. He downloaded the information off his work computer and put it in the locket thing. I am assuming he worked for the military as did his brother, but he looked more like a scientist type rather than a soldier like the brother. So I again would assume he was working on a project and knows why the power went out and the info is on that USB inthe locket. Now why the lady's locket turned the power on, I don't know, maybe each person on the project had one, but the dead dad was the one who downloaded the info so they all want it?

It's an interesting plot!

fgg

this show is too much for me, just so unbelievable. it's also a rip off of hunger games in some ways (the militia that taxes the random towns, the whole bow & arrow hunting stuff, etc.).

i'll pass.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I watched it and it was an okay show. Good enough for me to keep watching for now.
    Froogy likes this.

I am on the fence. The next couple of episodes will decide if I keep watching this one.

I was surprisingly pleased. I thought it was pretty entertaining. I'll keep watching.

fgg

ok, i tried it again and couldn't make it through the full episode. i'm done.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm not sold yet, but I'll keep watching. Took me a few episodes to get into Grimm and Walking Dead too, and now I love them, so we'll see.

Elite Member

I can't stand the Charlie character. Despite having no clue about anything she just barges along doing whatever. In reality, shed have died halfway through episode one.

And yeah I'll probably keep watching because the post apocalyptic stuff fascinates me.

I'm sticking with it so far. The fatness of the one guy is bugging me though; and the obvious use of hair products and make-up.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Elite Member

Maybe somebody raided the Clinique counter on the way out of town.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I missed it this week. The new season of Castle started, and it airs at the same time. So I guess I won't get to stick with this show.

There are wome hot guys on the show so I will stay the course for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information