Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Married to Jonas, Anyone?

Default Married to Jonas, Anyone?

It's an awful show. The wife has the personality of canned beets and one of the worst nose jobs I've ever seen. And if her voice isn't "vocal fry", it's at least vocal baked! If the dish is true about her blackmailing him into doing the show to make her awful family famous, I'd come out of the closet, just to be free of this wench. But he likes his fame, and will most likely stay in the closet.

I remember when my favorite cousin, a daredevil of a bike rider, would skin up his arms and knees and then show us how they were healing. I'd be skeeved and intrigued at the same time. Such is my need to watch Married to Jonas.

Discuss.

ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

It's horrible. Actually the wife seems pretty "slow" and I wonder if she's mentally delayed in some way? Also the whole Jonas family is so religious it's freaky!

All I can say is that wife is so damn ugly. Not that he's a prize, but sheesh. She's ugly and does indeed have the worst nose job. She's an uglier version of Hailey Duff and that's saying something.
    Lalique and card like this.

omg she's ugly, no personality and a nitwit. the show isn't even entertaining. its not even bad entertainment, its just blah. boring.
    Lalique likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Her family is pretty obnoxious too.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

I got wrapped up in an episode last night during commercial breaks of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. I was surprised by how unattractive his wife is and how crazy his mother is. I didn't see much of her family, but his mom fits the stereotypical crazy mother in law.

I kind of was watching to see if the other two were involved in the show but I didn't see them, are they on ever?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I've seen Nick and Joe in a scene where Kevin is with them in the recording studio.

fgg

i actually like them together. she does have a super terrible nose job but i think they are actually in love. his mom is a total controlling bitch.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I got wrapped up in an episode last night during commercial breaks of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. I was surprised by how unattractive his wife is and how crazy his mother is. I didn't see much of her family, but his mom fits the stereotypical crazy mother in law.

I kind of was watching to see if the other two were involved in the show but I didn't see them, are they on ever?
    They were in an episode where the married couple was discussing having a child and the whole Jonas family was telling them when they should and can have a child due to all of the touring they do. Her parents are a lot nicer than the Jonas mom.

Pretty

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Pretty

She looks like Jason Biggs in this pic. Ick.
    KrisNine and Laurent like this.

^^She does!!!
    BITTER likes this.

Yep, gotta admit I have it DVR'd (my daughter used to like the Jonas Brothers ohsomany years ago, when they played concerts at amusement parks). Watched all the episodes so far.

Dani sounds like she is on serious valium or other benzos in every episode. And she is scared to death of balloons. Since there are friggin balloons in every episode, she's gotta up her meds I guess. Didn't they say on one episode that she gets anxiety or something? And yep, bad nosejob. She needs another one, that schnoz is still too prominent.

The Jonas family is like some crazy cult, with their baby obsession, and how they're so crazy religious. The Jonas mom is the worst. She criticizes Dani for using paper napkins instead of cloth! Really? What a bitch. Even my MIL who is a total bitch, never stooped THAT low.

They do seem to love each other though, and I think Kevin is happy to be living in NJ away from the Jonas COMPOUND (as they referred to it).

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    They do seem to love each other though, and I think Kevin is happy to be living in NJ away from the Jonas COMPOUND (as they referred to it).
    At least he can sneak his male tricks into his house while Dani is out at the mall or over visiting with her family.

He'd NEVER be able to do that at the Jonas Compound. .

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    ^^She does!!!
    But Jason has a better nose.

They've been married since 2009, so I'm shocked she hasn't started popping out the kidlets yet. Got get a lock on that $$$.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information