Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eboni

Thread: The Week the Women Went- everything this forum relishes

Default The Week the Women Went- everything this forum relishes

I happened on this reality show by error, having injured my knee and not being able to do much. Flipping through the ondemand channels, there it was! The very first two minutes I was hooked. Actually it was the little girl about three who could shake it almost as good as Beyounce!

We have southern preachers, cougar marriages, thirteen year olds running businesses... I am not being specific because you have to see it to believe it. Basically, all the women in this southern town leave for a spa for a week and the husbands and older kids are in charge. All the women! wives, daughters, girlfriends, etc. There is one guy who is 21 and the town fire chief and he bought his girlfriend an engagement ring. Well, the jeweler called his mom before the guy could get home and his mom has a fit. She does everything for him, literally, and she ain't ready to hand the reigns over! I find the show entertaining and do not agree with the critics, lol.

Check it out: Review: The Week the Women Went is an equal opportunity offender
    sluce likes this.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I DO NOT watch reality shows but when I saw the previews for this one, my first thought was "another redneck reality show." They just keep getting trashier and trashier.

I wish it was a REAL reality show, without the scripted bullshit. Oh the men put on a pageant! Host a tea party! Barf.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

But, but... they could not script those personalities! The storyline is so shallow and really has nothing much to do with what really happens. The white kid with the gangster lean, dialogue and sagging pants who isn't sure if he likes African Americans. I'm telling you it's hysterical.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information