Thread: Big Brother 14

Default Big Brother 14

Big Brother 14 premieres tonight on CBS ...

Who's watching it with me?

I watched it. I am glad Janelle is there but the new contestants seem pretty lame. There isn't really one I care about.

fgg

i'm so happy that this is back on! BB is one of my favorites.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm glad it's back too
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Thank god ... responses! I thought I was the only one watching. I was feeling kind of lonely.

lol

I usually can't get into it until mid-end b/c that's when they're pretty ripe and going out of their tree (good stuff)

I'm watching. I would like to trade Boogie Mike for Dr Wil

Gold Member

Mike Boogie is so ugly with his hunched shoulders and forever growing nose. I swear that nose of his is close to touching his chin.

From what I've been reading about the feed updates, Willie has been playing too hard too fast. Good way to get yourself tossed early on.

Apparently, yesterday was quite exciting in the BB House - a houseguest was given the boot. A lot of folks complained that the live feeds were turned off for most of it. One person pointed out they were paying to see this stuff and it wasn't right they didn't get to see anything.

From what I've been reading, the live feeds seem to be down a lot. I'm glad I just stick to reading the feed recaps.

Breaking News: Big Brother 14 HG Willie Hantz Is Gone | Big Brother 14

Big Brother is still on???? We gave up on that shit years ago, and we invented it...

I would like to apologize on behalf of my country for creating this... abomination.

fgg

Default Spoiler!

Big Brother Season 14: Ian Terry Wins!

Revenge of the nerd indeed!

Twenty-one-year-old Tulane University engineering student Ian Terry survived 75 days in the Big Brother house, emerging victorious over Dan Gheesling Wednesday to nab the CBS show's $500,000 prize.

Season 14's finale found Terry battling Gheesling -- who returned to the game along with three other show alumni to coach the newbie players this season -- and Danielle Murphree for the chance to become the final Head of Household. When Terry clinched that title, he evicted Murphree and decided to bring Gheesling to the final two, where a jury of their peers would decide which contestant was most deserving of the top prize. (Gheesling was the first Houseguest ever to win Big Brother by a unanimous vote in season 10.)

Terry's decision to bring Gheesling to the final two was a smart one, because the former winner's conniving gameplay led the 7-member jury to resent him. Gheesling's mentee Murphree was the only player to vote in his favor, while Shane Meaney, Jenn Arroyo, Joe Arvin, Frank Eudy, Britney Haynes and Ashley Iocco cast votes for Terry.

"This is easily the best moment of my entire life," Terry, a member of the show's "quack pack" alliance, said after host Julie Chen named him the winner.

Terry wasn't the only Big Brother contestant to walk away a winner Wednesday. Eudy was named America's Player and received $25,000.

dan played an amazing game and deserved to win. i think ian got it because dan had won previously. ian is delusional if he doesn't think that dan manipulated him.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

A lot of people are thinking that the jury voted personally rather than on strategic game play. I thought last night that it looked like Dan deliberately threw the last HOH round because he knew Ian would take him to the final two and that maybe he should have tried to win and picked Danielle. However, if the sentiments about the jury voting are true, Dan still would have lost and Danielle definitely didn't deserve to win. Especially not over Ian who played a better game.

People can complain about past winners winning again, and that it isn't fair, and in the past I have agreed with them, but in the end production chooses to bring these people back. So of course they are going to play to win. Anyone would. And if they play a great game, they deserve to win regardless of whether they've already won before. Dan was freakin' brilliant this season and he did deserve to win. It really was sour grapes on the jury's part.

I am so glad Ian won. I just thought he deserved it because he didn't play as dirty as Dan but still got to the end and got 6 of the jury votes. Plus he's a student and could really use the money. Dan has already won before and considering how he brags about 3 books he wrote, he doesn't need the cash. Just the look on Dan's face when Ian busted him for giving him his grandfather's necklace was absolutely priceless. That, I believe, sealed Dan's fate.

Thread Information