Thread: Tanisha Gets Married and You Won't Be Able to Look Away...(contains spoiler recap)

Default Tanisha Gets Married and You Won't Be Able to Look Away...(contains spoiler recap)

While pushing the dress issue to the side, Tanisha and Clive visit an audiologist to address Clive’s hearing problem. Turns out he woke up one morning six years ago, completely out of the blue, with significant hearing loss. Tanisha thinks a hearing aid will give him the confidence and direction he needs. After running several tests, the doctor reveals that Clive has 25 to 30% loss in each ear. Tanisha tears up and this is reason #1 why I love her in this episode. All the wedding stuff means nothing compared to Clive getting better. They decide that Clive will get a hearing aid, but Tanisha warns him that it won’t stop her yelling at him.
    Now it’s time for Tanisha to return to the dress shop with her mom. On their way, Tanisha learns that her mom had been married before she married Tanisha’s father, which she is just finding out now. And turns out Tanisha’s father was a photographer at her mom’s first wedding! Oh scandal!
    At the shop, Donna and Tanisha pretend they’ve never met before. Tanisha again tries on dress after ugly dress so that her mother will like the one she has already selected. When she finally tries it on, her mother says that it looks like a sheet. Now Tanisha is having doubts. Ugh, you’re running out of time Tanisha!
    Clive finally gets his hearing aid—yippie!—and now Tanisha expects him to step up. He casually mentions how he got written up at work for some shenanigans in the grocery store aisle. A furious Tanisha decides to test him by pulling a little prank. She tells him that she is pregnant. He replies like any man would: “Wow.” And then he starts drinking. Tanisha goes out with her friend Sean to run some errands while Clive remains at home drinking.
    Tanisha and Sean return to the home front. Clive is (surprise, surprise) drunk. But he’s a happy drunk, and he dances around while talking nonsense. Tanisha finally admits that she’s not pregnant and gives him a pair of earrings that she bought for him while she was out with Sean. Tanisha puts Clive to bed and then goes out with Sean to get her weave done.
    While Tanisha is at the salon, Clive gets sick. Poor boy can’t even make it to the bathroom. He simply lifts his head and pukes on the side of the bed, and then passes out again. Tanisha returns home with a beautiful fresh weave, and tries to wake Clive up. But the man is out cold! And then poor Tanisha, bless her heart, falls off the side of the bed into the . . . well, you do not need to hear me say it. You get the picture. She starts freaking out and Clive finally wakes up and, instead of helping Tanisha, walks to the bathroom where he spews in the sink. It is at this point that the Tanisha we know from Bad Girls Club Season 2 returns. Oh, Tanisha is going to pop off. Sound an alarm! She starts screaming and crying because the vomit is in her expensive new hair. Yeah, I’d be pissed too. Clive passes out again and Tanisha calms down a bit. She admits that she’s somewhat responsible because she’s the one who lied about being pregnant. So they’re even, I guess. This is all the recap I will post. Trust me, this is only a smidgen of the drama!

Personally I can't look away. Everything is wrong with this show. It's hilarious. Who spends $50,000 on a wedding and gets upset when they won't include mac and cheese on the dinner menu?
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

The show is called "Tanisha gets married" ?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hi Grimm. Yes, that's the name of it.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Oh gawd. The stuff they put on tv.

Thread Information