Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls fans?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Gilmore Girls fans?

I love the show and find it one of the wittiest on TV. Now the producer is leaving. Anyone worried that the quality of the show will go down?

SVZ

Default Re: Gilmore Girls Fans?

I watch, I think it's had a very good run...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by grace721
    I just started watching this season and have been watching old ones on abcfamily. I really like the show!
    I have only been watching it for a few seasons too but I am hooked! Did you know Norman Mailer is a fan?

I was always rooting for Lorelei and Luke to get together but, he was such an ass to her lately that i started to hate him. I prayed for her and her Rory's dad *drools* to get back together. i was so glad when they slept together in the season finale. He is so hot and he's really changed alot from the previous seasons.

My mom and I love Gilmore Girls! My mom watches religiously. I don't have time to watch it regularly, so I used to just watch when I had free time, but lately I get confused because I never know what's going on. I've started buying the DVDs to watch every episode in order and I just finished Season 1. The main problem that I have is Paris. I don't think that she or her clique of friends are pretty enough to be "the popular girls" at Chilton, like they're supposed to be. They're flat out fugly.

Eli

This is one of my favourite shows ever, have always really liked it but for years I always got the storyline mixed up because here in Oz it hasn't had the best run.
    Anyway last year I got the DVD's and watched from season 1-5. Loved the continuity and found it to be better than I had ever thought it was. Bordering on genius. People just don't see that because it's masquerading as a girly show. Well put the subtitles on, you'll hear humour and pop-references galore. Would put The Simpsons to competition (not shame, how could it?)
    Anyway season 6 was a bit sucky and season 7's so-so but it's still enjoyable.
    Season 5 was my favourite.

My girlfriends and I used to be "The Gilmore Girls Girls". We met every week to watch the show and were lovig it. But since the sixth season, I think it went downhill rapidly.

The plotlines slowed down and the relationships between Rory and Logan and Lorelei and Luke became unconvincing in terms of acting. Have you noticed that Luke and Lorelei hardly touch or kiss each other. I heard the actors hate each other, which seems believable. It's a shame, because it took them forever to get together.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

^^I heard the same rumor-that they dated, and now they hate each other. I agree, the quality is waaay down. Rory's dialogue almost sounds like an 80yr old at times and the story lines could not be more boring. also, does anyone else think Alexis Bledel's acting is terrible. i feel she has a monotone voice and hardly any expression.

Eli

I, well... yes.
    But she reminds me of a marionette.
    Lauren Graham is STUNNING, last year I really got into her. She should have an Emmy.

Elite Member

It's got to be weird to hate your co-star and yet have to come of as convincing in terms of a relationship.

I've always been rooting for Lorelei and Christopher. Luke's okay, but he's far too brash for my liking. I know that adds to the humor of the show, but Lauren Graham provides enough of that to carry the load.

I use to be fan when the show first came out but later on I lost interest.

Default Get out your Kleenex: Gilmore Girls is over

Say goodbye to Stars Hollow -- "Gilmore Girls" is officially over. Get out your kleenex.

In a statement to TMZ, the CW and Warner Bros. Television says it is "a truly sad moment for everyone" and promises to "give this series the send-off it deserves."

Sources tell TMZ that there were ongoing negotiations with the suits and the actresses in an effort to bring the show back for another season, but they were unable to seal the deal.

The final episode of the show, which launched the careers of Alexis Bledel and "Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia, airs May 15.

TMZ.com

I loved this show. *sniffle*

Elite Member

it was good until the creators left. the last season was horrific. and last nights episode was truly painful

Eli

I'm devastated.
    If there's any justice in the world, Amy & Dan and maybe even Alexis will never make anything as good as GG. Oh wait, that's a given.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information