Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 2 (Beware Spoilers!)

Default Game of Thrones - Season 2 (Beware Spoilers!)

Is anyone watching the second season of Game of Thrones? I've just sat down to watch episode three, I'm loving it so far. I like that there are things spelled out in the show that aren't as obvious as in the books (like Stannis and Melisandre's shenanigans). I loooved season one, and season two looks to be just as fantastic. So far it's staying really true to the books. Oh and I heart Jon Snow so much.
    rem_in and Gossiplover like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I'm watching it. I am looking forward to more dragon stuff and magic. I like how the Stark family seems to have some kind of shape shifting abilities (when asleep?) with wolves. I didnt read the books so I really can't tell what's going on just yet. I also love Jon Snow, he and Ned Stark seem like the only true honorable men. Jon Snow would be a great king, he is a good man.

OK I had to skim over what you both wrote because I've only seen up to episode 2 (we're about a week behind in Oz) but I f'n love it even more than last season if that's possible. I'm rooting for the Kaleesi and her lil dragon babies, I hope she can make good on all those threats she keeps spouting.
    rem_in likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Loving it so far. I did feel that the first two ep's showed so many characters that the scenes were perhaps too brief. But the third ep was brilliant.

Theon is a turncoat to a family who are not that bothered about him. His sister is one tough cookie and i wouldn't trust her at all. But he wants their 'love' so there you go.

Jon Snow - yes he would make a good king but honour and kingship do not go hand in hand in that world. But i am rooting for him and Ayra. I cannot wait to see what adventures she gets up to.

Love the fantasy reference when Bran and the 'monk' had their conversation. So will he get shape shifting abilities? Will we see giants? I do hope so.

Praying for Robb Stark now that Theon has betrayed him. I hope something bad happens to daddy Greyjoy but my feeling is he will get away with it.

Love that tough little cookie Margery Tyrell. Wow she is real smart and i have a feeling that she will play a major role in the future. I would not cross her.

Yay for Tyrion and his little lies. Brilliantly played. So it was the old man who betrayed the last hands of the Kings (also Petyr with Ned Stark). I had no idea he was the Queen's spy. When she cried i felt she was crying because she has no one left to spy. But maybe she has others spying for her? Who knows...

Tyrion trusting Petyr is a mistake, he will betray him.

Poor Sansa i felt sorry for her during the dinning scene but then all my sympathy left when she acted a brat to her new handmaiden. My feeling is that Tyrion's secret will come out soon.

Lastly glad to see Jon Snow's friend find alittle 'love'. Will he see that Wilding girl again? I hope so...

I cant watch it because it makes me sad they killed off Jason Mamoa! And that fucking kid king holy cow makes me want to crawl thru the tv, and Sean Bean beheading was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Haha yeah Drogo and Ned's deaths were quite upsetting. There are people online who swear that Ned is still alive (without his head) four books on. Joffrey is pure evil! I'm loving this season, although I'm glad I've read the books because there are sooo many characters now that it's hard to keep up.

It's quite hard for me to say much about predictions since I've read the books!

Watched the last ep. Love Tyrion he certainly knows how to play the game of thrones. Getting Cersei's lover to spy on her is an excellent move.

Poor Sansa - i hope she gets to escape Joffrey is so nasty and yet i love watching his scenes because the actor playing him is so good. He and Dinkalage are the best actors on the show IMO.

Deanrys needs to calm down. Whats with all the shouting? Whoever directs the ep's should reign her in. Also i hope she gets more to do. I don't think i can take much more of her and her tribe wondering around the desert visiting different towns.

What was Littlefinger thinking trying to 'seduce' Catelyn? I really hope that Catelyn accepts his offer and does persuade Robb to free Jamie.

Good to see Tywin the actor playing him is so good. Love that Arya is now his page/cup bearer.

As for Melisendre the birthing scene OMG! She is scary can no one stop her?

Good ep and I cannot wait for next week.

Looking forward to more Tyrion awesomeness in this season if they stick to the book!
    Also, need more Gendry!!

I just finished A Clash of Kings so I can start watching this season anytime! Looking forward to seeing how they mix things up in the show.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Well so far last night's episode was the only one I didn't enjoy watching. Talk about having a whole bunch of downers culminate at the same time.

Still, I'm enjoying the added scenes with Arya and papa Lanister and the depth they're giving Circe's character. Most of the additions have been good ones.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Well it's about fucking time the Khaleesi did something. I was getting annoyed. Was wondering if we'd have to wait a million years for her and her dragons to start kicking some ass. Nice to see Khal Drogo again, if only for a minute.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So I was just watching the episode where the war begins and the wildfire cgi was amazing!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Mmhmm! I loved that whole battle, it was so well done.

Only a few weeks to go now for season 3! If anyone wants a wee swatch, here's the trailer:

It's a pretty good trailer, the song is Bones by Ms Mr which I loooove. Soooo excited for season 3

Can't wait.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Me neither, the wee one's coming home from uni so we can do a Season 2 marathon and then watch the first ep of 3 together.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information