Thread: Dynasty Reunion 5/2/06

Default Dynasty Reunion 5/2/06

I was switching back and forth between Dynasty last night and Boston Legal (which I love). Just about everyone looked like what I expected, OLDER. Oh dear Linda Evans looked terrible though. I believe she has gotten the lip implants, I know she's not an excellent actress, but I always liked her. She never went HOLLYWOOD on us. She's done something else also, not sure what it is. She was wearing a wig which I'm sure wasn't necessary. Her face looked manly which is a result of HGT. She was such a beauty in her day and should have gone to Alexis' pastic surgeon. Alexis looked great though she should ditch the stupid wigs. I've never seen a full wig that didn't look like a wig and hers look so cheap and stupid!!!!! Half wigs can be concealed so much more effectively.

Did anyone else watch?
    Last edited by Witchywoman; May 3rd, 2006 at 08:21 PM.

Default Re: Dynasty Reunion 5/2/06

Well, Alexis (Joan Collins) CLAIMS to have never had any work done.....
    She ain't looking so great either, so I am inclinded to believe her.

Linda Evans was basically unrecognizable (and I didn't even watch the show--I just saw the commercials). She really went way overboard w/the PS.

I wish I had seen it...I did watch that show. Though, always loved Dallas way more....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Was the reunion any good?
    What was the storyline? How was John Forsyth looking?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    Well, Alexis (Joan Collins) CLAIMS to have never had any work done.....
    She ain't looking so great either, so I am inclinded to believe her.

Linda Evans was basically unrecognizable (and I didn't even watch the show--I just saw the commercials). She really went way overboard w/the PS.

I wish I had seen it...I did watch that show. Though, always loved Dallas way more....

About Joan: you're right, that's what she's always claimed and I believe her. And yes: she doesn't really look as great as some publications claim. See the photos in this thread: Joan Collins slams the Botox Brigade

As far as Linda goes> she totally changed her face either in the late sixties or early seventies. Around the time she hooked up with John Derek. She had overhanging eyelids that were changed into deep/big ones, she had her cheek implants, her already dyed, originally brown, blonde hair was dyed a different shade of blonde. Now she's just gone overboard, but at least she openly talks about her PS, lastly so on Larry King Live.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I taped it and must say it was somewhat enjoyable. I was glad to see Pamela Sue Martin, and really enjoy her for some reason, it must be from watching the Poseiden Adventure at such a young age.

Catherine Oxenberg looked good, when the showed clips of her the difference was shocking! She had some serious chubby cheeks! And if she had work done, it was well done, cause she looks good.

As for Joan, I also believe her when she says she has had no work done. I watched her on Footballers Wives and I think she's all real, well less the horrible fake wigs of course

lindas is starting to look like cher

Joan Collins is 73 of course she's had PS. No one looks like that at 73. Granted she has aged, but she's had some plastic injected somewhere at sometime!!! The woman is so unreal in everyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman
    Joan Collins is 73 of course she's had PS. No one looks like that at 73. Granted she has aged, but she's had some plastic injected somewhere at sometime!!! The woman is so unreal in everyway.

No she hasn't had PS and yes, women her age and OLDER than her can look like her, even better. I have several in my family who have much tighter, wrinkle-free skin, bag-less eyes, who are 75 and up. The oldest was 90 when she died in February of this year and easily looked 20 years younger. I think the only surgery she had was on a broken wrist! It all has to do with genes and with skin care. Collins has always worn hats in the sun, plus her genes are quite good. I told many times before her dad died when he was in his late eighties. Except for a balding head, he looked like someone in his mid to late sixties.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information