Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan May Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie

fgg

Default Lindsay Lohan May Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie

Lindsay Lohan May Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie

Is Lindsay Lohan poised to make a return to acting?

Deadline.com reports the troubled 25-year-old starlet and current Playboy cover girl is in early talks to assume the role of screen icon Elizabeth Taylor for an upcoming Lifetime TV movie.

Written by Temple Grandin's Christopher Monger, Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story, will chronicle the relationship between Taylor and her second husband, actor Richard Burton.

Prior to her death in March 2011, Taylor -- who passed away at age 79 -- was long revered as an industry sex symbol. Should she snag the role, amping up her sex appeal shouldn't be an issue for Lohan, who channeled Marilyn Monroe for her recent nude Playboy pictorial.

"Sex and sexuality are a part of nature, and I go along with nature," the Mean Girls star -- who completed her fifth jail stint in 2011 -- has said. "Knowing yourself and your body is so important because it gives you confidence, and in life, women need confidence."

Lindsay Lohan May Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Damn Dina, you're working my last nerve now...from fired as Linda Lovelace to Elizabeth Taylor without any jobs in between and only 1 positive court appearance to her credit in the last 2+ years?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

WTF? How was she even remotely considered for this role? Camilla Belle would be a better choice in terms of resemblance. Wasn't that stupid straight-to-cable movie about faking a pregnancy enough? Not only is this bitch too filthy to play Liz she's fucking up my Lifetime!!!!

eta: Just.. no.

*DIVA! and card like this.

It's Lifetime. Skinemax can't be far off.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

bitch is still known for some shit movie she did like 10 years ago

sad.

no Herbie love?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The Lohans have to be the ones floating a rumor like this themselves, because no sane person would really think Lohan = Elizabeth Taylor.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    Why Does Lifetime Hate Elizabeth Taylor So Much?

"At least that raggedy crackamuffin bitch is shitting on your grave instead of mine for a change!" is what Marilyn Monroe said to Elizabeth Taylor up in the smoking lounge in heaven last night after Deadline reported that Lifetime is willing to go bankrupt from spending all of its money on prosthetics, CGI, sandblast equipment and black magic to turn Lindsay Lohan into a Elizabeth Taylor for a biopic. Lifetime can officially change its slogan from Lifetime: Television for Women into Lifetime: We Just Don't Give A Fuck Anymore.

This mess, which doesn't make sense, would make sense if LiLo was going to play Last Days Liz or Currently In The Grave Liz, but she's in talks to play a young Elizabeth Taylor in Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story. Who the hell is going to play Richard Burton? Pete Doherty? (Okay, I'd erase everything in my Tivo to record that mess.)

You know, I'm all for HoHan tripping her way up to a Drew Barrymore-like comeback and she probably sees this Lifetime shit as her own personal Amy Fisher TV movie, but she just isn't the one to play La Liz. This is ILLEGAL! Liz had a voice like a sweet piece of velvet and HoHan has a voice like a sweet piece of velvet after it got ran over by a semi-truck, used as toilet paper by a homeless junkie and chewed up by a crackhouse rat. The only ho in the world of Elizabeth Taylor that Lindsay Lohan should play is Larry Fortensky.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Lohan in competition with Megan Fox for Taylor role

Lindsay Lohan is facing competition to play Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's biopic about the Hollywood legend.

Megan Fox is also in the running for the role. Fans of Taylor were surprised when Lohan was named as one of the front-runners to play her in the TV movie, which will focus on Taylor's love affair with Richard Burton. Now, executive producer Larry Thompson has revealed he has also been in talks with Fox about the sought-after part.

He tells E! News, "I've been talking to Lindsay Lohan directly, and with her reps, and have been in conversations with other actresses, including Megan Fox ... It's a very serious selection. It's like casting for Hollywood royalty."

ETA: "talking" probably means LL is badgering him, he saying no but is totally willing to accept all of the publicity related to it.
    Last edited by fgg; January 17th, 2012 at 03:49 PM.

Well I hope they go with Megan, I just can't stomach the thought of skanky ass Lindsey playing Liz.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Liz had a voice like a sweet piece of velvet
    No, she didn't. She had a horrible, weak, screechy voice, even when she was young.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Deadline.com reports the troubled 25-year-old starlet and current Playboy cover girl is in early talks to assume the role of screen icon Elizabeth Taylor for an upcoming Lifetime TV movie.
    There's no guarantee she'll play anybody. Thank God it's still in the talking phase.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

fgg

Lindsay Lohan Confirmed to Star as Elizabeth Taylor

Lindsay Lohan will be making her return to acting in a big way!

The 25-year-old actress is confirmed to star in the Lifetime Original Movie, Liz & Dick, as one of the most famous and celebrated stars of all time, Elizabeth Taylor.

Liz & Dick is based on the true story of Taylor's roller coaster romance with actor Richard Burton.

“I have always admired and had enormous respect for Elizabeth Taylor," Lohan said in a statement to Us Weekly. "She was not only an incredible actress but an amazing woman as well. I am very honored to have been asked to play this role.” Lohan's last leading role was in 2009's Labor Pains.

Taylor -- who passed away at age 79 in March 2011 -- and Burton's love affair (aka "the marriage of the century") was highly publicized in the press. The two stars left their spouses after they met on the set of Cleopatra in 1963, married and divorced ten years later. They remarried in October 1975 only to divorce again in August 1976.

Lohan was taken off probation from her 2007 Beverly Hills DUI case on March 29. Though that case is now behind her, the Mean Girls star will remain on her probation for her necklace theft until May 24, 2014.

Still, Lohan will return to work and Rob Sharenow, Executive Vice President, Programming, of Lifetime Networks is excited to have her take on the role of Taylor.

“We are thrilled Lindsay will portray beloved Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor,” Sharenow said in a statement to Us. “She is one of the rare actresses who possesses the talent, beauty and intrigue to capture the spirit of such a provocative icon.”

Liz & Dick is set to begin filming in early June in Los Angeles.

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I can see Lilo playing a 50-year-old Elizabeth Taylor after years of hard drinking.

The world is off its axis or something. There's no way in hell Cokehead can play one of the most beautiful, revered women in the world. Just no way.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information