Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

Default Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

I'll admit I was intrigued by the previews so I watched it last night

it stars Emily Van Camp as a young woman who is looking to revenge for the death of her father

the acting wasn't the best at times but I'll probably keep watching
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

i didn't watch it. The promo's just didn't interest me. Although, i do like Madeline Stowe
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Watched it and liked it! I'll be putting it on my DVR list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I mildly liked it and decided to give it one more try.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I watched part of the show last week and was curious. So I watched all three of the episodes online today. I like it and am curious to see who she takes down this week. The only thing that bugs me is the timeline. That dog would be dead after 16-17 years, and I would think some of the people she knew there as a child would remember her. Your looks mature, but don't totally change.

Oh, and Jack is really cute, too! His brother Declan looks like he could be Orlando Bloom baby brother.

Seth,..we can compare notes. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. Almost every new show I end up liking, gets the damn axe!

Yes, I watched the pilot this morning on Comcast and just love this show. Love all the family drama and all various stories. It is so great to see the gorgeous Madeline Stowe, man she can play Queen Bee to the limits, this is a gulity pleasure for me.

fgg

i like it but i'm not sure how it goes more than one season without a massive shift in the plot.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i like it but i'm not sure how it goes more than one season without a massive shift in the plot.
    It's supposedly planned out to be 2 revenge installments per season. From EW:
    “I will tell you will have all of the answers to all of the questions that the pilot poses by the 13th episode,” says creator/executive producer Mike Kelley (Swingtown). “Then we will have an whole new installment of revenge that has to do with the trial of the murderer [of Daniel Grayson] that will take us through the back-half of the first season.”

The biggest question is what would season 2 entail? Another revenge saga? Basically, yes, according to Kelley, who cites Dexter as somewhat of a storytelling model. “In our show, there’s a whole conspiracy and seasons worth of people that will reap what they’ve sewn,” says the producer. “Revenge is a universal concept and it’s gonna permeate the show on every level. I plan to do installments of revenge. So I’ll set two installments a season which will be self-contained. They’ll focus on a group of people that need to come down and we’ll introduce new people. We’ll also give other characters on the show a reason to want their own revenge.”
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

fgg

oh, good. thanks for that. i do enjoy these kinds of shows, so more for me!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I love it. I think it's soapy and fun. Madeline Stowe is great and I love how Emily Van Camp looks so sweet but then really kicks ass. I hope it sticks around.

Same here, I'm hooked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

I love this show. It's nice to be pleasantly surprised by a show for a change, instead of the opposite.

Anxious for the show tonight!

I think that Nolan's finger prints will be all over that crime scene. He even ran his hands up and down the stair railing as he ran up and down the steps. He picked a bad night to go to Lydia's. But at least he got the camera out of her apartment, and the photo.

Elite Member

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!!! It is all kinds of awesome.

Last night's episode was so good. I agree -- Nolan's prints are all over. I was sure he was going to get stuck in Lydia's apartment with all the cops outside.

I can't wait for the next episode. I haven't enjoyed a show this much in a long time.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information