Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil witch Julie Chen is pissing off other 'The Talk' hosts

Default Evil witch Julie Chen is pissing off other 'The Talk' hosts

Julie Chen’s “queen bee attitude” is forcing the ladies of CBS’s “The Talk” to flee the daytime gab-fest after just one season.

Sources say fed-up Leah Remini plans to quit on the heels of Sharon Osbourne’s bombshell that she’s taking a break. Co-host Holly Robinson Peete last week said she will not return for Season 2.

The last straw for Osbourne and Remini was Chen’s order, passed down from her master-of- the-universe husband, CBS President Les Moonves, following their South of France break, that the women were not allowed to discuss the Casey Anthony case without her because she’s the only host with journalistic credentials.

“[Julie] said, ‘My husband feels strongly that you should not be talking about news [without me], you are not news people,’ ” our source told us. “Sharon just said, ‘I don’t know about this.’ She’d had enough. ”

Despite the friction, one program insider called Chen “the glue that holds the show together” and firmly placed the blame on Remini.

“[Remini] was a disruptive force,” the source said. “She had a huge morale problem,” adding that Remini often brought her mother on set, who refused to follow studio rules.

“Her mother never parked in her assigned space,” the insider said. “She was told not to park in the lot anymore. ”

Two executive producers have abandoned the show since it began last fall. But co-host Sara Gilbert is slated to return.

A CBS spokesperson told us, “ ‘The Talk’ just finished a strong first season . . . The producers are currently working on a creative game plan for Season 2, which launches on Sept. 6.”

Osbourne’s rep said she was “not reachable.” Remini’s agent said, “I don’t believe anyone’s option has been picked up. Her mom does go to the show every day as does Sara’s mom and Holly’s mom.”

He declined to comment about the parking-lot matter because Remini couldn’t be reached by deadline

Read more: Julie Chen angers the women of “The Talk” - NYPOST.com

Hadn't heard that Holly wasn't coming back. That's too bad...it was probably a decent gig for her and I liked her.

Why are grown women bringing their mothers to work every day?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    No kidding, that's just plain weird. I can imagine the reaction if I showed up to work with my mom in tow every day.

But honestly, what are any of these chicks - besides Sharon Osbourne - doing that this isn't a great job for them? I can't imagine anyone is beating down Rimini or Robinson-Peete's door to hire them elsewhere.

Silver Member

I agree

Its a Scientology thing, we wouldn't understand.

But seriously, I was barely even aware of the existence of this show. Is it okay?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

oh,ok.I'm not sure if Australia is getting this show so i don't really know what's going on.

i HATE julie Chen.

The only reason i actually tune into the show is for Sharon and Leah. They are both hysterical.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Well golly Gomer, I don't have any of them whaddya call journalism credentials either but I talk about news anyway. julie and Les got a problem with that? What bullshit. Julie Chen's got a stick up her ass anyway.

Ditto. I LOATHE Julie Chen and I truly hope this stupid show will not come back. There has to be a million other things that can be in that time slot. I also harbor some ill will due to it taking the place of one of my soaps.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

When The Pimp Becomes The Ho

The Chenbot has pulled the chairs right out from under Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete's asses and so CBS has to replace them with two squawking hyenas who will screech out ridiculousness while Sara Gilbert rolls her eyes and wonders what became of her fucking life. CBS is obviously trying to make us actually miss that chapped hard bitch Leah Remini by replacing her with a bigger monster: PIMP MAMA KRIS!

Entertainment Weekly says that the wild beast wrangler and pimp extraordinaire will guest host for two weeks starting in September. The producers are considering on using Pimp Mama Kris as a cheap substitute whenever Sharon Osbourne is away from the couch. Comedian Sheryl Underwood will also be a guest host and is being considered as a permanent squawker.

Pimp Mama Kris was on the right track to break Bishop Don "Magic" Juan's record for the most Pimp of the Year victories at the Players Ball until she decided that she needs to put her melted claymation face in front of the cameras more. Would Nichelle Nichols ever join her own line-up of whores? NEVER! Pimps should be waving their canes from behind the scenes! Kris needs to stop playing with the camera and go get her damn nose re-rotated, because if I put a top hat and a monocle on it, that shit would look like an upside/down Mr. Peanut.

posted by michael k
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

just sealed it. I will not watch this show anymore, not even on accident. People need to boycott anything Kris does.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

And they gave up As The World Turns for this shit? WTF

Krap. Not a Kris. I am K'd out.

What?! They lost Holly Robinson-Peete and Leah Remini? That tears it, Ive completely lost interest. Its true that Im usually never around when this show airs but if I happen to catch it on TV I watch it just for Holly Robinson. With her gone, well, Im sure I can find better things to watch.

Leah Remini: I Was Fired From The Talk Because of Sharon Osbourne!
    Celebrity News
    March 14, 2012 AT 3:33PM
    By Zach Johnson

Credit: Beck Starr/FilmMagic; Jason Merritt/Getty Images

It's been seven months since Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete left The Talk, and now Remini is finally ready to spill the beans about their surprise exits.

On Monday, Remini blamed co-host Sharon Osbourne, 59, for getting them axed from the CBS talk show. "Sharon thought me and Holly were 'ghetto'. . . we were not funny, awkward and didn't know ourselves," Remini, 41, tweeted. "She has the power that was given to her."

(Remini was tweeting in response to a radio interview Osbourne had done with Howard Stern, 58.)

Osbourne denied Remini's claims via Twitter Tuesday, saying: "In response to Leah Remini's continuous comments that I had her fired from The Talk, let me just go on the record to say I had absolutely nothing to do with her departure from the show and have no idea why she continues to take to Twitter to spread this false gossip."

"Leah knows that I have never been in the position to hire or fire anyone on the show," Osbourne added. "That being said, my only wish is that Leah would just stop all this negative, unprofessional and childish behavior. It's been seven months . . . it's time to move on. Leah is a very talented actress and I only wish her happiness and success."

She concluded: "I know that better things are to come if she can just get beyond all this negativity."

Remini didn't stop tweeting, though. On Wednesday, she argued that Osbourne "just wants publicity out of this" and said she has no intention of keeping quiet. "If someone wants me to stop, they should call a lawyer and tell them what I am NOT telling the truth about," Remini told her followers. "We can go from there."
    Read more: Leah Remini: I Was Fired From The Talk Because of Sharon Osbourne! - UsMagazine.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information