Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad 2011

Elite Member

Default Bachelor Pad 2011

Total, absolute train wreck, and possibly the biggest waste of time...but I will still probably watch, just to see Jake Pavelka finally (hopefully) implode on national TV and never be seen again.

Anyone else going to watch this crap?

Of course! It premieres August 8th! The preview I watched last night was all Jake and Vienna drama, it's going to be so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I'll probably watch when there is absolutely nothing else on...

I tried watching The Bachelorette this season, but just couldn't get into it. That chick is so unbelievably man-stupid it's painful to watch. I am watching Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen instead.

I haven't seen any promos for Bachelor Pad yet, probably because I lost interest in The Bachelorette, but if Jake and Vienna are going to be on, I will definitely give it a quick look.

I will watch it just to see old Jake and Vienna Sausage. Damn, they are both batshit crazy. Rated R, that idiotic Canadian pro wrestler will be there and there are three guys from this season of Bachelorette on there as well.

Here is a link to the cast (and why is Gia back on there again?)

Official 'Bachelor Pad' cast revealed -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside TV | EW.com
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Gia's there for drama. I read that Vienna hooked up with Wes after he and Gia broke up! Now Vienna's supposedly with that guy who got the rose tattoo on Ali's season of Bachelorette!

I'm probably the only person watching the Bachelorette this season! While I can't stand Ashley, I do love JP and hope he wins...
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Gia's there for drama. I read that Vienna hooked up with Wes after he and Gia broke up! Now Vienna's supposedly with that guy who got the rose tattoo on Ali's season of Bachelorette!

I'm probably the only person watching the Bachelorette this season! While I can't stand Ashley, I do love JP and hope he wins...
    You're not the only one. My sister and I watch and call each other every commercial to bitch about what an idiot Ashley is.

...another Bach Pad tidbit -- not only did Vienna hook up with Wes, but Gia and Jake have gotten closer again, so it's just a big messy quadrangle. Great trashy tv!

Anyone who has been on more than 2 Bachelor incarnations of any sort really needs to get a life (Jake & Gia, I'm talking to you)

This is the first round of The Bachelor series that I've gotten into and I'm pretty addicted to it, but it's pretty much just become my Monday night TV slot (because I even got into DWTS this season) so I'll be watching. I won't know anyone except for the people from Brad and Ashley's season and I don't really know the whole purpose of Bachelor Pad, but I'm pretty anxious to see what it's all about.

Mostly though I'm just getting sick of Ashley's nonsense and want to watch something else but can't stop watching her train wreck.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I usually can't stand these Bachelor/Bachelorette shows, and usually only watch one or two of the shows per season. But nothing was on last night and I got sucked in to this show.

So can anyone give me the scoop on the whole Vienna/Jake issues? I get that he obvioulsy picked her in his season of the Bachelor, and then they dated in secret though out the time the show was airing. And then they broke up right before their reveal that season? She sounded REALLY bitter last night and seems like a pretty nasty person. She seems to mean for him,..but that is just my first impressions of Jake, he seems sweet. I just don't care for her already. She seems to be a sneaky and mean bitch, and she isn't even that pretty. Her attitude makes her even less physically attractive in my eyes. Did you hear her chewing and bitching out her new boyfriend?? JFC,...I would have told her to kiss my ass. You don't treat people you supposidly love like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    So can anyone give me the scoop on the whole Vienna/Jake issues? I get that he obvioulsy picked her in his season of the Bachelor, and then they dated in secret though out the time the show was airing. And then they broke up right before their reveal that season? She sounded REALLY bitter last night and seems like a pretty nasty person. She seems to mean for him,..but that is just my first impressions of Jake, he seems sweet. I just don't care for her already. She seems to be a sneaky and mean bitch, and she isn't even that pretty. Her attitude makes her even less physically attractive in my eyes. Did you hear her chewing and bitching out her new boyfriend?? JFC,...I would have told her to kiss my ass. You don't treat people you supposidly love like that.
    Jake and Vienna did an interview during an episode of Bachelorette Ali's season to talk about why they broke up, and they were going back & forth. Vienna I guess kept interrupting Jake and he just yelled at her on national tv saying something like "will you shut up and let me finish a sentence", then Vienna started really crying and walked off set. So supposedly because of that incident Vienna is scared of him cuz he snapped at her and he's really a MONSTER that acts like a nice person. He claims she was planning to break up with him, and sold the story to the tabloids completely blindsiding him.

I will say one thing....Jake seems way more mature then Vienna. Don't know what to make of him giving her the rose. She really had no feeling whatsoever after that goodwill gesture. It seemed genuine, otherwise he would've given it to Gia (which he should have IMO)

Vienna is such a bitch, I can't believe the way she treats her new boyfriend Kasey. He seems like an upstanding guy overall. My only question is what the hell is he doing with Vienna. After the whole Jake blowup, a part of me felt sorry for her and thought Jake was a douche. Not any more.

Anyway, don't know 'bout the rest of you, but I like this season of Bachelor Pad. Trainwreck drama.

Elite Member

Wow is Vienna a bitch. She is truly heinous. So manipulative. I never understood why Jake picked her...and now Kasey. She has to be amazing in the sack, because she isn't anything to look at and has no redeeming personal qualities.

I don't care for Jake either, and I think this whole thing is his stab at redeeming himself. He should have saved Gia last night and they should have voted off Kasey. These people aren't the brightest bulbs when it comes to strategizing.

Jake giving Vienna the rose was the biggest mistake ever! I hope it comes to bite him in his dumbass... My roommate doesn't really watch the shows, but asked me last night if Vienna gives great head cause she sure is ugly!

I can't stand the Bachelor/Bachelorette, so I really didn't know who most of these people were. Had watched the Jake/Vienna post-breakup interview, but that's about it.

What's with that Ali chick? Was she that stupid on The Bachelor? If so, no wonder she didn't 'win'.

Vienna is a hag. So ugly, bad haircut, and horrible personality. Kasey is way too good for her, even though he seems like a few screws are loose.
    I had wondered if she really was the 'victim' in the Jake/Vienna drama and maybe he really is controlling. But the way she snapped at Kasey and then called HIM the asshole.... well, she's definitely the psycho nut-job.

That Erica "Princess" chick is gross. Her stupid dancing in her bikini (the top was upside down, btw) reminded me of Paris Hilton.... but just not super skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Jake giving Vienna the rose was the biggest mistake ever! I hope it comes to bite him in his dumbass... My roommate doesn't really watch the shows, but asked me last night if Vienna gives great head cause she sure is ugly!

She has to give stellar bj's, I reckon!

Okay, what was up with the night vision cameras filming Vienna stripping down naked and then proceeding to screw Kasey like there was no tomorrow.

Those two are both an enchilada short of a combination plate. I don't know what the hell Jake was thinking giving her a rose.

That princess/tiara chick is a train wreck. She looks drunk all the time.

Ames and his giant five head are back. That's too much forehead, too soon for my tastes.

Right now I don't give two shits about who stays or who goes. It's just great trashy tv.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information