Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Default Breaking Bad

Ican'ttellyouallhowexcitedIamthisshowisback!!!

Gus He sure made his point!! Loved the cinematography and the segue from blood to ketchup cracked me up.

Now I have to find one of those Kenny Rogers T-Shirts for BF. I loved them!

Hank is going to be such an asshole to Marie this season. It'll be painful to watch.

What do you think Walt Jr was doing in his room? He sprayed his breath before letting Skyler hug him....

My absolute favorite show on tv right now too, can't believe I waited over a year and was still so excited to watch it again on Sunday.

Good luck finding anyone to talk about it though, I tried awhile back with little response. Don't get that at all.

'Breaking Bad' Marathon Starts Dec 8 2010!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This is probably one of the best shows on TV right now. Mister & I are always watching! Love, LOVE me some BB...

Gus sure made his point, Kristi.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I gotta start watching this. I hear so many good things about it...and have watched a tiny bit---but never a full episode. Need to start from the beginning though right???? To know what is going on?

Lynnie, yes. Seriously, rent the Season 1 DVD's or Netflix them...right from the pilot episode, we were hooked. Great acting (I think Bryan Cranston has won 4 Emmy's for his performance as Walter White), dialogue, humor--you name it.

Bronze Member

ITA, Cherry. This show is awesome.

I agree, probably best to watch from the beginning, Lynnie. I started with season 3, then went back and watched the first 2. Made it a lot easier to appreciate how things have evolved. It's a very character-driven show. One of those where you know things are going to end badly, but you still can't look away.

Jesse Pinkman breaks my heart every week.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I agree, probably best to watch from the beginning, Lynnie. I started with season 3, then went back and watched the first 2. Made it a lot easier to appreciate how things have evolved. It's a very character-driven show. One of those where you know things are going to end badly, but you still can't look away.

Jesse Pinkman breaks my heart every week.
    Yes Trixie, he sure does. Jesse is his own worst enemy for sure. Can't believe he's back on the nasty crank...well, then again yes I can. After all, this is Jesse Pinkman we are talking about. The scenes in season 3 when he kept calling Jane's voicemail? And then saving her cig butt?

Aaron Paul knocks it out of the park playing that character. The fact that he's easy on the eyes doesn't bother me in the least either.

I love this show! Saul is the best! His character is perfect. The Chicken Man is so amazing (talk about breaking bad this year), the Cousins, etc. Perfect show. Looks like Skyler is getting used to this life.

Don't hate me, but sometimes I wish Jesse would just get it. He's great but he annoys me with his stupidity.

I HATED Skyler last season until she started to come around and realize what she'd be losing.

Saul Goodman cracks me right the hell up! He has some of the best one liners on the show.

No hate for you, we all have our opinions...however, personally I find Jesse's fucked-up nature oddly endearing...plus the way he and Walt play off each other is priceless. They are the funniest odd couple pairing I've seen in a long time.

YAY for Breaking Bad convo on GR!

lol, no hate here either, but I'm with you, Cherry. For me, Jesse is the heart of this show. Yes, he's a total fuckup, but he's damaged and tortured, and...well, I guess I've just always had a thing for those sensitive doomed bad boy types. *sigh*

Don't get me wrong, Cranston is AMAZING (as is the rest of the cast) but the show wouldn't be the same without Jesse.

[/end fangirl rant]

p.s. and YES, so nice if we could keep this thread going!

*determined to keep this thread active*

I hear you on the sensitive bad boy types...I'm a sucker for them too. I usually don't find smaller dudes sexy but damn, Aaron Paul is one fine ass mofo. Nom, nom...I think part of it is his IDGAF attitude and of course, the rebel.

Yup, the show without either Walt and/or Jesse just wouldn't work. It's like ham, no burger.

Mister and I are trying to figure out what the heck Marie is up to now with her new cray-cray endeavors. Thoughts?

Damn I need to rent season 1 and start watching this. It sounds awesome.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    *determined to keep this thread active*

I hear you on the sensitive bad boy types...I'm a sucker for them too. I usually don't find smaller dudes sexy but damn, Aaron Paul is one fine ass mofo. Nom, nom...I think part of it is his IDGAF attitude and of course, the rebel.

Yup, the show without either Walt and/or Jesse just wouldn't work. It's like ham, no burger.

Mister and I are trying to figure out what the heck Marie is up to now with her new cray-cray endeavors. Thoughts?
    Remember she stole the shoes in the first season (I think it was the first season)? She's nuts...her and all of her purple shit

And for those of you wanting to watch..you absolutely have to start with season 1. You won't regret it. This is a great show.

this show is sooooo good...every single episode makes me wring my hands with nervousness. my husband and i just recently got hooked on it & we're in the middle of a marathon trying ot catch up on the old stuff, so we can watch this new season.

love walt, jesse & walt jr. the DEA brother-in-law is such an ass. i really want to punch him often.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information