Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan and Tatum: the O'Neals on the OWN Network

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Ryan and Tatum: the O'Neals on the OWN Network

zomg this is one fucked up family! I don't even know where to start with Ryan; he is such an asshole from hell

He knocked out his son's teeth, shot another son of his, and didn't Tatum catch him in bed w/ Melanie Griffith when she was a teen - this guy belongs in hell imo

god, I'm still watching, he is such a fucking jerk! he said at his daughter's bday dinner, "i'm not gonna have to make a toast am I?" and he yelling and screaming like an ass - such a fuckwad jeez, he threw his own grandson out of the car he was driving him in - wtf is that?!

and i've heard such horror stories about him from people I know

omg he's hitting on a 20 year old, did he just lose the "love of his life" Farrah Fawcett...

this guy is such a piece of work man, i know he's trying to seem jokey, but he's an ass underneath the jokes

god and Tatum's whole world revolves around her, she can't even pay attention to people when they're talking - its all about her, i know this show is all about them, but really thats how she seems.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; June 19th, 2011 at 10:04 PM.

They've always had a relationship that creeped me out. I can't recall anything specific, but something always seemed inappropriate and not father/daughter about them.

god they are so fucked up

holy shit this is sad, they're irredeemable and w/o help imo

He flirted with his own daughter Tatum at Farah Fawcett's funeral Creepy McCreepster from Creepyville...

yeah, there is no line in that relationship, he implies its b/c they're so close in age; man what the fuck! thats no excuse you freak

He must be the most despised guy in Hollywood. Funny how only the kid that lived with its mother (one of his sons) turned out okay and all the others are screwed up.
    I also hate how he milks the "Farrah was the love of my life/heartbroken widower" angle. I saw a clip of him and Ali McGraw on Oprah so many years after "Love Story" and he totally did that act there, with crocodile tears and all. Piss on him, asshole.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

This is on my DVR, once I get some work finished I'll sit down to watch it. I read "A Paper Life" last summer in about 4 days. Crazy interesting/twisted read!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I love the OWN network; I'm totally addicted but half those shows make me wanna throw things at my tv

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    This is on my DVR, once I get some work finished I'll sit down to watch it. I read "A Paper Life" last summer in about 4 days. Crazy interesting/twisted read!
    That was a good read. Tatum and her brother basically grew up wild. Between their alcoholic mom and hedonistic, disinterested father, they didn't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    That was a good read. Tatum and her brother basically grew up wild. Between their alcoholic mom and hedonistic, disinterested father, they didn't stand a chance.
    She also commented on it extensively in her interview last week with Howard Stern. He seemed to have no real paternal instinct and when his children (specifically, Tatum) threatened to overshadow him careerwise, instead of being proud, he was angry. Here is a good depiction of the Ryan O'Neal and O'Neal children's relationships.

^^He punched her in the arm when she won the Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I love the OWN network; I'm totally addicted
    so you are the one viewer they have!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

yeah I know I don't watch the Shania Twain show is all though, but pretty much everything else I do watch

Finally watched it. I really like Tatum for some reason, Ryan not so much. It's set on my DVR so I'll be watching more of it.

Ryan creeps me the fuck out at times! He's so weird around women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

After reading about his interview with Piers Morgan, I've decided that Ryan is a total fucking asshole and there's no hope for him. It's no wonder his children have so many issues.

Ryan O'Neal says it's "highly possible" Tatum O'Neal and I caused Farrah Fawcett's cancer

Ryan O'Neal's emotional interview with Piers Morgan airs tonight, 9pm ET/PT, and the actor talks about his daughter Tatum O'Neal, his longtime love Farrah Fawcett and, in some cases, how they intersected in his life. "What bothers me the most is that there was turmoil during my love affair with Farrah, a lot of it caused by my family and my kids," O'Neal said. "All of them, but particularly Tatum. And I just think that if she had never met us, would she still be alive today? Because nobody knows what causes cancer."

After Piers questioned whether he truly believed the stress from Tatum and others could have caused Fawcett's cancer, O'Neal said: "Maybe it isn't true but it's possible...Sorry Tatum, but you probably know, too." Watch the full hour tonight, 9pm ET/PT.
    Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs

Prick!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information