Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County

Default Real Housewives of Orange County

Its a show on Bravo. It come's on just about everynight. The first episode was on Sunday Night. These women are so insane. The youngest one is 24 and she's engaged to a 36 year old guy with 2 kids. He told her to quit her job so that she can stay at home and become the "housewife he's always envisioned". He treats her like she's a child. Another one is an ex-baseball players wive who have the most spoiled kids I've ever seen. The dad seems like he is trying to live his life through his son. THe one thing that all the wives have in common is that they all have fake breasts and they are not very attractive. But, in the world of orange county I guess they're hot.

Here's the premise
    "The Real Housewives of Orange County" will follow five sophisticated women and their families who lead glamorous lives in a picturesque Southern California gated community where the average home has a $1.6 million price tag and residents include CEOs and retired professional athletes. Orange County "housewives" Kimberly, Jeana, Vicki, Lauri and Jo are used to the good life and will do everything they can to hang on to it. The women each have their own personal story to share, and they've granted Bravo an all-access pass into their lives, families, friendships, careers, and homes. From diamond parties to Botox sessions to the stress of having a high-powered career, the women take viewers along for the ride and into their real-life dramas that show how life isn't always perfect behind the gates. Just what lies beneath the surface of this "perfect" community?

The women mostly live the good life, but also represent the modern-day version of the "happy housewife," which today includes juggling the challenges of a stressful career with a busy family life. These women are sexy, sophisticated, and know how to turn heads, set trends, and keep up appearances in one of the most stylish communities in the country.

Kimberly Bryant is 40-something and has two kids with executive husband Scott. She's the classic 'Trophy Wife,' thanks to her plastic surgeon and husband's money, but also incredibly articulate and hard-working.

Jeana Keough is a former Playboy Playmate and actress who is now a 40-something wife of former major league baseball star, Matt Keough. A 19-year resident of her gated community and mother of three teenagers, Jeana also sells real estate "for fun" and the insider gossip.

Vicki Gunvalson is a successful, self-made, 40-something woman to be reckoned with. She's a lucrative insurance broker, devout Christian, and is married for the second time. She also has two teenagers and is feeling the affects of the looming empty-nest ahead as her youngest gets ready to leave for college.

Lauri Waring is 40-something and works as an insurance broker for Vicki Gunvalson. Recently divorced and forced to downsize her lifestyle, Lauri is a single mom with three kids (one just released from juvenile hall), struggling to regain her status in the community.

Jo De La Rosa is the 20-something "newbie" to the community, recently engaged to one of the divorced dads in the community, Slade Smiley. Confident and sexy, Jo is trying to figure out her place in this strange new world.
    from left, Kimberly Bryant, Lauri Waring, Jeana Keough, Vicki Gunvalson and Jo De La Rosa

SVZ

Default Re: Real Housewives of Orange County

this is so stupid...why are they famous??!!?

Gold Member

I don't understand why anyone would choose to live in Orange County, LA is so much better. I want to see this show. Judging by the mugs of these wanna-bes, the show looks like it going to be so ridiculous it'll be funny.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Jeana Keough admitted that when her husband was still playing baseball he saw her in a pic and thought she was cute and had to meet her. She then said that his mother and him picked her out of "all his girlfriends" to have his children and marry. How sick is that. what is she a catalog bride. He's also one of those baseball dads. He wants his son to continue the family tradition and play professional baseball.

sick and twisted people on that show. ^^they even mentioned something about how they picked her because of the genetic factor or something like that...like they were picking some dog for breeding.

I only watched it once but wanted to hurl every single time one of those bimbos said "behind the gate" or "behind these walls"

Hit By Ban Bus!

The baseball player's son pisses me off. He's such a spoiled brat. I was sooo hoping he wouldn't get drafted. He said something like he doesn't understand the purpose of school because he won't need it for playing baseball. And then his sister getting mad because she got his hand-me-down mercedes.

I can't figure out if I like Jo or not. At first I couldn't understand what her fiance saw in her (actually, I still don't), and that he was a great catch (he says the same thing about himself), but I bet Slade is a womanizer. He obviously has a thing for younger women and has 2 kids by 2 different women. They never actually said if he'd ever been married. Their relationship intrigues me more than the other ones. They're kind of boring.

I dont think the younger lady is gonna last, after looking the future episode clips. She's young and she had everything going for her, to become what, A housewife/trophie? Boring. As for the rest of the crew, Im not knocking them, they are women who bring in the cash, as far as their spoiled children, someone needs to drop their asses off in East LA for a reality check.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah this show was disgusting; these women are so sad actually and pathetic; i found absolutely nothing attractive about their lifestyles, personalities or physical appearances.

Did you see the wife from Baltimore. She said her husband came home one day and said honey how about getting breast implants. I would have kicked him in the balls. I kinda like the younger girl and feel bad for her. She actually is the only one that understands that friends are more important than money. Her fiancee is obivously cheating on her IMO and is only looking for someone that would look hot at work functions. Did you hear when he said that he's looking for someone to teach and she's looking to learn. How sick.

I did hear the comment from the baseball players wife about her being picked because she had the right genetics. Her husband obviously cheats on her too because they live separately. I was praying that the son wasn't picked too. He thinks that just because his father was an ok baseball player then he is entitle to just be picked by every team to play for them. It's not as if he's Barry Bonds son or anything. I think his dad still works for the Oakland Athletics and last I heard he got into a DUI and left the scene of an accident, so now he has to ride a bicycle because his license got taken away. Are we suppose to be impressed with these people?

^^^Ah the Long Island housewife, that is such an untapped market for reality shows. MY sister use to babysit for one when she was in high school. Everyday the wife would go out with her friends and not come back until in the afternoon. I think that they are worst than the Orange County wives because they are richer and snottier. The only other housewives that can compete with them are the Westchester County housewives.
    I was shocked at how little the OC wives house cost. They said that the average house there cost $1.8 mil. My mom who is by no way rich has a house in NYC and it is appraised @ $2.5 million. From the way these women were talking I thought that they owned houses the cost like $10 mil.

I personally hate the daughter of the wife who has to work for herself now?

She comes home and expects her mom to pick up paying for everything for her? "I dont want to get a job" wtf was that about?!?! And refusing to share a room with her little sister? I mean, did it not occur to her that her mom is going through hard times?

Thats why even if I were rich, I wouldnt be giving my children everything they want...

Did you notice when her son ended up in Juvenile Hall and when talking to the camera she said something like, "We don't belong here." THat sounded almost like she was more concerned about her image, than her sons well being.

Just my 2 cents...

I really wanted to kick the daughter too. I'm glad the mother stood up for herself. I hope the 24 year old engaged girl goes dont listen to her finacee and actually go out and get a job because as soon as she hits 30 or the guy doesn't need her to take care of his kids she'll end up just like that single mom.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Apparently she gets a job on the next episode. Good for her. I'm beginning to like Jo, I think. And she has great boobs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information