Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger Officially Attached to ‘Terminator 5′

Default Arnold Schwarzenegger Officially Attached to ‘Terminator 5′

Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Back as The Terminator!

It's official. Arnold is back as The Terminator!

It has now been confirmed. Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to reprise his role as The Terminator in a new installment of the franchise to be directed by Fast Five's Justin Lin.

CAA is currently shopping a rights package to various different studios with both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Justin Lin attached. Robert W. Cort is producing, though no screenwriter has been hired at this time.

Pacificor currently holds the rights to The Terminator franchise. Universal, Sony, and Lionsgate are all reportedly considering the package that CAA has put together.

Like Man of Steel, which sees Warner Bros. in danger of losing certain rights to Superman, there is a rush to get a new Terminator into production soon, as the rights will revert back to James Cameron in 2018. Though he has no plans to ever make another Terminator, he would have to be included in any deal that would see another film go into production past 2018.

Currently, there is enough time to make two new Terminator movies before that has to happen. It is unclear at this time if the next chapter will be Terminator 5 with Arnold Schwarzenegger reprising his role as the unstoppable killing machine, or if it will be a new take that finds the ex-Governor playing a new, different role.

More on this will be released in the near future.

The Terminator was released October 26th, 1984 and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Biehn, Linda Hamilton, Paul Winfield, Lance Henriksen, Bess Motta, Earl Boen, Rick Rossovich. The film is directed by James Cameron.

Terminator 5 is in development and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger. The film is directed by Justin Lin.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Back as The Terminator! - MovieWeb.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

wtf is the point
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    wtf is the point
    I know, last one sucked f**king sweaty balls.

And Arnold's so old, all the steroids and growth hormones won't help him recapture his youth. It's all gonna be CGI anyways.

i wouldn't watch anything this dickfuck has a part in. Maybe he'll die before filming even starts.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

We just got rid of the fucker here in CA. Someone send him back to Austria and let them deal with this nimrod.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information