Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 & Pregnant - season 3

fgg

Default 16 & Pregnant - season 3

the new season of 16 & pregnant starts soon and it appears to be filled with more winners...

'16 & Pregnant' Star -- My Baby Daddy Attacked Me

4/7/2011 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the young women featured on the new season of "16 & Pregnant" claims her baby daddy is such a horrible person -- he threatened to have her raped AFTER he attacked her ... TMZ has learned.

Jennifer Del Rio -- a 17-year-old who makes her debut on the show later this month -- filed documents in Hillsborough County, Florida begging a judge to grant a restraining order against her baby daddy, 19-year-old Josh Smith.

According to the documents filed in March, Del Rio claims Smith -- the father of her twin babies -- had been "harrasing [sic] and threatened [her] saying he will have [her] raped."

Del Rio continued, "[Smith] has attempted to kidnap children." She adds, "Due to [Smith's] violence [Del Rio] is frightened for her life and children's life."

TMZ has learned Smith was arrested back in November for domestic violence against Jennifer and was ordered to complete an educational program. Smith is still in the process of completing the course.

Smith is seen in handcuffs on the promo for the new MTV show -- and we've learned the footage was shot on the same day he was arrested for the domestic violence charge back on November 4 ... just weeks after their twins were born.

In the end, Del Rio failed to appear at the hearing for a restraining order against Smith -- so the request was dropped.

Attempts to reach Smith were unsuccessful. A rep for Del Rio had no comment.

Thank you, MTV for another batch of trash...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bet Jenelle is gonna be mad with this one stealing her white trash thunder.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Hate myself for it, but will most certainly be watching this bunch of loons too. I know I'm feeding the fire...but damn, its hard not to. *runs to set DVR*

Can't wait!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

OK. Who watched?

I totally felt sexual tension between the sister and the boyfriend.
    Which could totally play out well..

I'm still pondering the "we are twins, but born 6 months apart"

http://www.imbringingbloggingback.co...tty-um-models/

^ He heard it too.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; April 20th, 2011 at 10:44 AM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I'm watching now and heard that. I kind of assumed I heard it wrong and that it must be 6 minutes...but if someone else heard it?

hahaha I didn't catch that (6 months apart).

Where is their mom? Didn't catch that either.

Warning: evil streak... I'm sorry, this is so evil, but my favorite part of this show/series is when the girl/couple thinks they have it allllll figured out... then when she's in hard labor, she's crying like a school girl, & finally... the moment they get it (well the girl anyway) or to see the girl laughing early in the show... knowing when labor hits, she'll be crying her eyes out. Anyone else w/me in evilville?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I heard it too but just guessed she was stooopid and meant six minutes.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I still love the eye-rolling when Grandma or another adult is like 'just you wait, honey, this is serious, your life is OVER' and the girls are like 'whatEVAR... me n' Bobby are gonna be 2getha 4eva n' eva!!!1!! And we're gonna win the lottery and get a big house and, like, everything is gonna be fine, so quit harshing my baby buzz.' Girl inserts *eyeroll*, old person is all SMH, and MTV keeps cashing the checks.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Hate myself for it, but will most certainly be watching this bunch of loons too. I know I'm feeding the fire...but damn, its hard not to. *runs to set DVR*
    My DVR has been set since Season 2 and just automatically picks up with new episodes.

I totally sensed the sexual tension between the bf and the other twin. Also thought I heard 6 months, but then figured she meant minutes...

When I saw that post on TMZ, I thought I had missed an episode since I don't remember these kids...but they're on next week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I finally caught most of the first episode. Is there something a little off with the twin? Yea, I get they're close and were abandoned by their parents, but wtf? They both dropped out of high school and the sister dropped out of modeling after Jordan got pregnant? Just seemed really emotionally stunted to me.

Very cute kid and apparently Jordan and the boyfriend are now married. He joined the air force and she did get her GED. Already heads and shoulders above most.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I heard it too but just guessed she was stooopid and meant six minutes.
    I heard her say 6 months apart too and was immediately like WTF?? Then they showed a picture of Jordan/Jessica with their Mother in the hospital. She was holding them both, and they were both all swaddled up, looking very newbornish...so I don't think she meant to say 6 months, even though it did clearly sound like she said months. Gotta be minutes. SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS EPISODE clearly! *needs life stat*

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    hahaha I didn't catch that (6 months apart).

Where is their mom? Didn't catch that either.

Warning: evil streak... I'm sorry, this is so evil, but my favorite part of this show/series is when the girl/couple thinks they have it allllll figured out... then when she's in hard labor, she's crying like a school girl, & finally... the moment they get it (well the girl anyway) or to see the girl laughing early in the show... knowing when labor hits, she'll be crying her eyes out. Anyone else w/me in evilville?
    I always get a perverse kick when the girl ultimately realizes that the guy IS a douche, he always was, he (probably) always will be, and he will NOT be around to help you out--just like everyone freaking told you all along. The moment that it all becomes clear is that evil moment for me.
    I was already going to hell anyway...so why not right?

Shit that episode was crazy!

Can you change the birth certificate within a few days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

What is up with the twins??? My god, that one is so effing needy and co-dependent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information