Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

omg this is gonna be good! they're bitchier than ever omg

1st episode; i can't stand Gretchen but Alexis you have those 3 brats b/c you wanted to (don't get on people they can sleep in b/c they dont have kids)! and i can't wait for Tamara to throw that drink in Jeana's face

i still hate slade, he's a piece of shit who owes $150,000 in child support

and i miss crazy clueless Lynn oh well

i can stand vicki now (so far that is)

i loved, "I didn't want to waste a good glass of wine" -Tamara regarding not throwing a glass of wine in stupid Gretchen's face

edit: omg the aftershow was really uncomfortable to watch with Tamara and Vicki, they both seem really bitter and unhappy, kinda depressing
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; March 6th, 2011 at 11:15 PM.

I watched it. Alexis annoys the shit out of me, acting all holier than though. And is it my imagination or did her lips shrink?

Gretchen is a drunk bitch who needs to keep her mouth shut, although I can't say that Tamra doesn't deserve what she gets. She can be a real bitch too.

Vicki seems depressed and lonely and her complexion still looks like ground up asphalt.

I think we will see Lynn off and on but I'm not sure if she will be a regular.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Was good.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Damn I forgot to set my DVR...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I love when these shows first start, they are on their best behaviour cause they don't wanna look like total assholes. (like they do by the end of the season) especially on the after show Tamra and Vicki were very calm and not saying much. As the show goes on they'll all be nuts and fighting though, I can't wait.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

yeah alexis talking about being friends with Tamara even though she's going through a divorce! bitch you've been divorced yourself, you aint no perfect saint! WTF

who woulda thought divorce was such a scandalous thing nowadays

That was a good episode.

Gretchen has a problem with drinking. She's one of those people who have a few drinks and gets bitchy over every little thing. I see her point about wanting Tamra to apologize though. Still, don't go to a party if you're going to be a blatant asshole, which she was.

Tamra remains trailer trash skank. On WWHL, she tells how she went to a club and got roofied. Aren't you a bit long in the tooth for clubs anyway Tammy?

Alexis looks better for some reason. Not as fake. Still a hypocritical bimbo though. At least we didn't have to see Taliban Jim this episode. In the preview they show him smacking her ass in front of a bunch of people. Jim keeps it klassy!

Vicki is even fuglier. She has such a hound dog face. I can not stand her. She's separated from long suffering Don. That poor man was so oppressed. I hope he makes a complete break from that hideous bitch.

The new housewife is total tranny.

yeah^ but I believe Tamara about Gretchen being a whore and having a boyfriend on the side while tending to dying Jeff (or whatever his name was), I dunno why Gretchen had to have a blog to talk shit, kind of childish

but yeah pretty pathetic about Vicki and Tamara going out clubbing! thats why I mentioned that they're kind of depressing to me. i'm 28 and dont go clubbing, its kind of beneath me now (I go to concerts and shit, but clubs - where you wait in lines for everything, get crappy drinks & service, and dance w/ strangers - no thanks)

yeah^ but I believe Tamara about Gretchen being a whore and having a boyfriend on the side while tending to dying Jeff (or whatever his name was), I dunno why Gretchen had to have a blog to talk shit, kind of childish
    I believe all that about Gretchen too, no doubt she is a gold digging whore, but the whole scene where Tamra intentionally tried to get Gretchen "naked wasted" was gross. Made even grosser but Tamra's creepy son slobbering all over the drunk Gretchen. That was evil of Tamra.

Whatever went down between Tamra and Gena, it was pretty bad. On WWHL, Tamra says she will never, ever speak to her again. Should be entertaining, whatever it is.

^ oh yeah i had forgotten about that, they are such trash I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON! at least they don't pretend to be all snobby uppity well-to-do rich people anymore, they're all in financial trouble (except maybe vicki-although i'm sure she owes more on that house than she's put into it) and they're all trashy and catty and are playing that role wonderfully!

Ramona Singer from RHONY was also clubbing with them and got roofied.

Vicki's still a controlling bitch.

Can't wait to see Eddie.

Gretchen is clueless, just like Lynn. Like anyone wants to buy her crappy bags, same with Lynn's jewelry. and Gretchen's still with Slade, why? The sex can not be THAT good. I totally believe Gretchen had a piece on the side from Jeff.

Aw, I'll miss that crazy assed Lynn, too.

Can't wait for the smackdown with Jeana.

Ugh, and Alexis, don't get me started. You had all those kids, and we only have 1 nanny now? Wah!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^

and yeah wtf at slade! why would anyone be with him voluntarily at this point, he must have some dirt on her and is blackmailing her to be with his pathetic ass

czb

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    . . .

Whatever went down between Tamra and Gena, it was pretty bad. On WWHL, Tamra says she will never, ever speak to her again. Should be entertaining, whatever it is.
    so we don't know what happened with jeana? she seems dumb but not as horrid as tamra.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    . . . Gretchen is clueless, just like Lynn. Like anyone wants to buy her crappy bags. . . .
    those bags are horrible. and what the hosting coach was telling her about pitching to the women of the midwest was just offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

those bags are horrible. and what the hosting coach was telling her about pitching to the women of the midwest was just offensive.
    ^ I know wtf I thought that too :rolleye:

Who the hell would want one and for that price are you kidding?!
    handbags : Gretchen, Shop at ShopGretchenChristine.com!

Edit- the first 5 I clicked on are sold out! wtf
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information