Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2011

Default Celebrity Apprentice 2011

Starts March 6.

This year's cast has Gary Busey. How can I NOT watch?

Other celebs are:

David Cassidy
    Niki Taylor (model)
    Dionne Warwick
    NeNe Leakes (Real Housewife of Atlanta)
    Hope Dworacyk (Playboy Playmate for the Donald)
    John Rich
    Jose Canesco
    LaToya Jackson
    Lil John
    Lisa Rinna
    Mark McGrath
    Marlee Matlin
    Meat Loaf
    Richard Hatch
    Star Jones

The Apprentice (U.S. season 11) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Been waitingggggg. Trump said the police have to come out in one episode. David cassidy appears like a time bomb. Gonna be a good season
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I am anxious to watch this season, too. I wonder what time this airs on Sunday nights? I am sure it will interfere with my other show, The Big Race. Grrrrrrrrr

I usually skip this show, but not this time. That fued between NeNe Leakes and Star Jones alone will make it worth tuning in for!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Silver Member

I wonder if Marlee's going to have some trouble. Excellent communication is a must, even if these people never seem to understand this.

Good show last night! I think Jose wanted to beat the fuck out of Richard. I am sure next week will be fun with those two.

Dionne did need to be removed from the cash register, she was to slow and couldn't handle it. They shouldn't have put her in that high pressure area. She should have been putting cheese on the pizzas or something else simple. I don't think she is cut out for this show at all.

The playmate never said shit the whole show. I think she is just trying to be quiet and blend in so she doesn't get fired.

Boy, David was a whiner. And I love how he lied that he never took breaks. Hell, it showed him on break on the show. The same with Richard shoving him, and David confronting him about it. doesn't Trump watch the footage at all?

Busey is a cracked walnut for sure!! Does he have actual brain damage or is it just from all the drugs he has done over the years?

shit I forgot to watch!!! ^thanks jade!

I saw a commercial where one of the gals, on the show, was making fun of Marlee.. using her hands, going wildly, like Marlee was freaking out.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Dang, I forgot to watch it too I'll hafta program the TiVo so I don't miss it again.

Someone was making fun of Marlee? Not cool.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

I wondered why she brought a guy as her interpreter. He has to live in the room with all the women, so I would have thought she would have brought a female one with her.

I have never really watched The Apprentice or Celebrity Apprentice, but I did watch it last night. Dunno...not sure they should have fired who they did, but what do I know.

What's up w/Jose's eyes? Looks like he has severe cataracts or something. Star Jones is so damn ugly its frightening.

Might have to watch it again...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I was nearly choking on the wafting desperation flowing from every pore of David Cassidy's skin.

Hey yall look ay really super famous daughter!! I bask in her glow since mine is gone!!

His kid seemed resigned to it, as if she deals with his desperation daily, and she was his only donor, although if I were him I would NOT have asked for any money for Dick Hatch.

Loving this season! Dionne and Gary both seem to have severe cognitive damage, and Star is every bit as entertaining as I suspected. Loving Lisa Rinna and her cattiness!

Best Celeb season yet IMO.

eta:

I think the right person was fired, had they fired the one everyone wanted fired, well, ratings and fireworks yall. I think Trump was turned OFF greatly by the board room behavior of the fired one.

I think the right person was fired, had they fired the one everyone wanted fired, well, ratings and fireworks yall. I think Trump was turned OFF greatly by the board room behavior of the fired one.
    Yeah Trump seemed to sneer at David Cassidy, which I didn't think was fair. It seemed like he was put up as the sacrificial lamb because you know they weren't going to fire "brings the drama" Richard Hatch. If anyone deserved to be fired it was cracked out Gary Busey, imo. He didn't contribute anything and his crazy act probably scared people away. It was hard to actually pinpoint the blame with that team and challenge.

Jose Canseco's blue contacts look ridiculous. I look forward to seeing him smash in Richard Hatch's face.

I also want to see a Nene and Star smackdown!

LaToya Jackson is an entertainment icon? Seriously?

I'm rooting for Nikki and Meatloaf. So far. This group is making me nutty
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am team Busey all the way! This season is super great so far!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information