Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commercials that make you say WTF?

Default Commercials that make you say WTF?

I saw a commercial last night that had me saying WTF? A guy is standing by the word "it" and he is talking creepy. Its creepy but yet funny in a way. He does this one thing where they show a close up of his fingers on the "t" and then on the "i" and its the way he is moving his fingers. Like he is about to get off on the letters. Anyone else see this commercial.
    Ive seen it a total as of 415pm today like 6 times.
    Here is the website to watch some of the commercials http://www.whatisit.com/
    Last edited by SammysMom; October 18th, 2005 at 04:29 PM.

I get a kick out of the AXE for men cologne commercials.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I like the Geico commercial where the guy has to apologize to the cavemen at a restaurant. At the end when the waitress asks the caveman what he'd like to order he looks at the Geico guy and says, "I lost my appetite." I think you have to see it to get the humour, odd humour.

Cavemen dont get the respect they deserve

I love those commercials. What about the ones for the insurance United Healthcare. The two guys are on the roof and one is going to "lower" himself down to finish painting. I love it when he repels down and they both fly into the tree. Dumb Asses

So what ever happened to Mentos commercials?

Dunno, thanks for remind'n me.

MENTOS,THE FRESHMAKER!

That "IT" commercial is just wrong and annoying!!!! WTF is right! I love that Geico caveman one. haha Nextel/Sprint has a commercial running now for walkie-talkie phones where these engineer guys are busy talking about sandwiches and whether or not condiments should get abbreviations in the name of the sandwich while these other guys are frantically trying to shut down this valve that is about to burst (you'd have to see it)...I love that commerical! The ones that usually make me say WTF are the lame local commercials. We have one where this woman is talking about loans and her voice is so high I don't understand how she doesn't bust out eardrums. Obviously they wanted to make the commericial stand out and oh it's memorable but memorable for all the wrong reasons!!! Ugh, I hate that company now.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

My favorite WTF ones are all the ones starring that creepy smiling Burger King. If I was working on steel beams of a high rise and he suddenly popped out from behind a beam I'd probably fall screaming to my death while freaking out over him just showing up like that. Thank God they finally stopped running the commercial where the man wakes up in bed with the King. Creepy deluxe.

^My best friend is going to be the Burger King for Halloween. I've been helping him make the costume.

Did you know they change little stupid things about the costume for every single stupid one of those commercials? We've been planning this for awhile, so we have tapes that we recorded during primetime trying to get a good shot of the costume, and we noticed that among the 4 or 5 we have, they're all a little different

The BK ones creep me out completely. I have a phobia of clowns, and that continues on to frozen mask gross creeps.

Those what now.org (something like that anyway) commercials are kind of amusing, but it got annoyingly wtf when I started seeing cars around town with the a/c in the hood, or stripped on blocks with graffiti. I think it's a state farm insurance commercial.

Omg, that BK guy on the commercials just creeps me the hell out. How would you like to wake up one morning and find some guy staring in your window just smiling?? and then hands you a sandwich. Weird omg i'd freak!

I like the commercial with the song "I would do anything for love but I won't do that" where it shows the guy buying tampons, going to yoga class, watching chick flicks, but then the girl reaches over and takes his dr pepper and he is infuriated and jumps up and runs from the house

The gueniea pig dancing from the blockbuster commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I like the commercial with the song "I would do anything for love but I won't do that" where it shows the guy buying tampons, going to yoga class, watching chick flicks, but then the girl reaches over and takes his dr pepper and he is infuriated and jumps up and runs from the house
    I love this commercial! I always laugh out loud when it's on. I also love the Sonic guys. They were gone for a while and I was distraught but now they are back so I'm happy again.

As for the Burger King ones with the creepy pervy King. AIGHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Clowns and the like freak me out so watching that creepy dude makes me cringe. Get out of my bed pervy burger man! Perfect Halloween costume though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information