Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Miami

fgg

Default Real Housewives of Miami

Meet the Real Housewives of Miami

Thursday February 03, 2011 12:20 PM EST

From left: Alexia Echevarria, Marysol Patton, Larsa Pippen, Cristy Rice, Lea Black and Adriana Sidi

Sunny news, Real Housewives fans: Make way for the Real Housewives of Miami – and soon.

Six ladies join the cast of the just-announced show, which will premiere Feb. 22 (10 p.m. ET), and they promise to supply plenty of heat this chilly winter. Though Bravo had initially announced that the Real Housewives of New York City would be premiering its fourth season in mid-February, the show is now expected to debut in the spring.

Who are these ladies that will be causing all the drama? Meet the cast of the Real Housewives of Miami:

Lea Black has a 9-year-old son with her lawyer husband. A strong supporter of President Obama, the Texas-born Housewife is invested in her own charitable endeavors.

Larsa Pippen is married to basketball star Scottie Pippen and was known as the "Hottest NBA wife." A mother of four, Pippen boasts that she's successful at everything she does.

Marysol Patton is a Miami native who runs her own PR firm, the Patton Group. A divorcee, Patton is known for throwing bashes around town and loves to spend time with her mother, Elsa, who considers herself a "seer" and offers spiritual guidance people in town.

Alexia Echevarria is the executive editor of Venue magazine, where she covers fashion and celebrity culture. She lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman and has two sons from a previous marriage.

Cristy Rice was recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice. The show will follow her single life as she juggles business (she owns a clothing store) and being a single mom.

Adriana DeMoura-Sidi is fiery and flirtatious and ... newly engaged. Her personality lands her in trouble and the subject of much gossip among the ladies.

Can't wait to see the show? Catch a sneak peek at the Real Housewives of Miami at the link.

Real Housewives of Miami Launches Feb. 22 : People.com

I'll have to admit - I'll be watching this. I can't get enough of the Real Housewives - it's like TV junk food.

^ That is so true. I can't have just one Housewives show, I want them all!

But what happened to the New York season? They've been showing clips of the new season for the past few weeks. I was all psyched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Oh Christ. Every new one of these, I say I'm NOT going to get into another one of these. Then I do.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^ That is so true. I can't have just one Housewives show, I want them all!

But what happened to the New York season? They've been showing clips of the new season for the past few weeks. I was all psyched.
    I know - I was all set for NY but now I read that it is being pushed back. They should just run them both on different days of the week like they did with Atlanta and Beverly Hills.

I've never seen any of these shows, but I think that I will watch this one.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ugh, I hope it doesn't end up like Atlanta, because 1/2 these ladies are the wife of a sports star.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Ooo I'm excited for this, this will be my third Housewives show I will be watching; well two cos I don't watch the OC one any more.

Oh man, now there's another installment of this show for me to get addicted to. I get hooked on all those Real Housewives shows - it's like a train wreck, I just can't turn away!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

fgg

The Real Housewives Of Miami Is Full Of Beauty

And 100% of that beauty is beaming off of the ethereal ghoul above! Bravo announced today that they have pushed back The Real Housewives of NYC into the spring to make way for The Real Housewives of Miami which will dirty our TV screens with Juvederm and queso blanco splatters on February 22nd. Most of the cast look like they just fell out of a "day in the life of Miss Universe" montage, but the beautiful bruja sprinkled throughout the preview (at dlisted) ripped off one of her sharp brows and stabbed it directly into my heart. She's not in the full-time cast, but she's definitely the Miss Lawrence/Dwight/Giggy/Kim G of this shit show.

Don't mind me, I'll just be lounging in the beautiful witch's cauldron like it's a Jacuzzi. I won't even get scared when she starts throwing in raw carrots and potatoes.

And here's the cast list from Bravo:
    Lea Black: Deeply loved, occasionally uncompromising, but universally respected, this Texas native is leaving an indelible mark on Miami. Married to one of the top criminal defense attorneys in the country, Roy Black, and raising their 9-year-old son, Lea has a reputation as a community leader. She raised money for President Barack Obama during his 2008 presidential campaign as well as many other local Florida politicians, and spends a majority of her time working towards the success of her own beloved charity.

Marysol Patton: Miami native Marysol Patton is one of Miami’s most sought-after women both socially and professionally. Divorced 10 years has allowed her to put all energy into creating and running one of the premiere public relations firms in town, the Patton Group. Armed with her bedazzled iPhone and a hot female staff, this PR maven definitely knows how to throw a party for her A-list clients. When Marysol’s not working, she finds time to hang with her mother Elsa, a character in her own right. Elsa considers herself a “seer,” not a psychic and she’s a hot commodity amongst A-listers looking for spiritual guidance.

Adriana DeMoura-Sidi: This Brazilian bombshell is a full-time mom and a highly respected art curator who is always on the go. Coming off a traumatic divorce, Adriana wasted no time meeting her new fiancée, Fredric. Still her relationship is always on the rocks, as Adrianna’s flirtatious ways and fiery personality seem to get her in trouble and leave her peers gossiping.

Alexia Echevarria: This “Cuban Barbie” holds the pulse of Miami’s Latin culture. As the executive editor of Venue Magazine, Alexia spotlights the latest fashion trends as well as up-and -coming Latin film and TV stars. Alexia loves to spend time at her Miami Beach home with her husband Herman, and admits she is at times more of an older sister than a disciplinarian to her two sons from a pervious marriage.

Cristy Rice: As a Miami native who is beyond proud of her roots, Cristy’s sassy Latina flair is evident in everything she does. Recently divorced from NBA superstar Glen Rice, Cristy has entered a new phase of her life, being single and living out loud. When she’s not out dancing at night or dealing with relationship drama, Cristy’s life is jam-packed with being a single mom to her three children and running her own clothing store.

Larsa Pippen: This wife of NBA superstar Scottie Pippen shares the unofficial title of “Hottest NBA Wife” with her friend Cristy Rice. A snarky Lebanese beauty, Larsa boasts that she’s successful at everything she does, including playing wife and mother to her four young kids. When she’s not busy turning her three little boys into star athletes, shopping for her one-year-old princess, or firing nannies, Larsa is happy to spend a little time on herself.
    But besides the enchantress of elegant darkness, this mess really does look awful.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^But what happened to the New York season?
    Housewives Switcheroo: Why Miami Suddenly Replaced NYC

Watch what happens, indeed!

It came as a table-flipping shock to just about everyone on Thursday, when Bravo announced that Real Housewives of Miami would premiere its debut season Feb. 22 -- and that Real Housewives of New York's fourth season, originally slated for this month, was pushed back to May.

Promos for the beloved Big Apple leg of the franchise had been running on Bravo for the past week; multiple sources confirm that NYC cast members Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, LuAnn deLesseps, Ramona Singer, Kelly Bensimon, Sonja Morgan and newcomer Cindy Barshop were notified about the last-minute switch on Thursday morning.

So, is something rotten in the state of Manhattan?

"No conspiracy here, folks," Bravo's Andy Cohen tells UsMagazine.com in a statement.

"We have an embarrassment of riches with Miami and New York, and can assure you that the Real Housewives of NYC will be well worth the wait and the Real Housewives of Miami is hot, hot, hot."
    Alex McCord told Us at an NYC event on Thursday: "I think this is definitely the best season so far -- [But] there was no way they were going to get [editing] done in time."

In the meantime, the brand-new Miami cast is ready for its closeup. The women include fashion editor Alexia Echevarria, divorced publicist and "seer" Marysol Patton, two basketball wives (Larsa Pippen and recent divorcee Cristy Rice), politically involved mom Lea Black and fiery, newly-engaged Adriana DeMoura-Sidi.

Silver Member

Blech.
    Posted from my iPhone

fgg

El Bruja Of Miami Busted For DUI!

Elsa Carreras Patton, the 76-year-old gorgeous witch who cast a black magic cloud around my heart during the preview for The Real Housewives of Miami, is already bringing us off-camera fuckery and that shit hasn't even started yet. The bewitching bruja is the mother of regular cast member Marysol Patton (on the right) and Radar discovered that both of them were arrested for DUI last year. I'm going to need to sniff on that Breathalyzer tube for evidence, because I'm pretty sure Elsa stared at herself in the rearview mirror and got drunk on her own beauty.

Marysol was busted last January for DUI and she later pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of reckless driving. Marysol had to dig a few hundred coins out of her Botox jar to pay $1,581 for a fine and court fees. Marysol's stunning mother was arrested a few months later for DUI and driving without a valid license. Elsa filled her solid gold cauldron with locks of hair from the arresting officers and stirred it until they dismissed her case. Okay, the truth is the officer failed to show up to court, but we all know the reason why. Elsa threatened to eat his nightmares from the inside/out if he messed with her. You never tussle with a witch whose nostrils have felt the tongue of a death eater.

None of this really matters since the show hasn't even premiered yet, but I felt the need to share this glorious mug shot with all of you. If Mickey Rourke makes your taint sweat and Jocelyn Wildenstein makes your nipples drip, then it's going to be a long night for you since Elsa looks like if the latter face smashed with the former.

Posted by: Michael K

So has this aired?

fgg

dvr is set for tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information