Thread: Snooki And J-Woww May Get A Show

Default Snooki And J-Woww May Get A Show

Snooki and J-Woww May Battle Real Life In 'Jersey Shore' Spinoff
    Kelsea Stahler
    Hollywood.com Staff

So it's not yet a ""Shore Thing"" (insert unamused golf claps) but Nicole ""Don't Call Me Snooki"" Polizzi and Jenni ""You Can Keep Calling Me J-Woww Because It Makes Me Lots of Money"" Farley have a potential Jersey Shore spinoff in the works and they clearly have no idea how to be grown-ups despite the millions of dollars in their bank accounts. Details about the guidettes' adventure in normalcy have surfaced and it looks like we can expect more fannies in minifridges and some toilet paper snafus.

Here's the set-up: the charming duo move in to a $1.5 million home only to realize that they don't know anything about....anything. A mortgage? What's that? Checks? Aren't those like those things you get when you win Publisher's Clearing House? Are they always that big? Ooh I want one! Does it come with a gorilla juicehead?

The ladies also learn some tough lessons about what a nightmare roommate is - namely Snooki. As of now, the biggest issues are that Polizzi's scarfing down J-Woww's food and failing to replace....the toilet paper? THIS is what we can look forward to? Everyday roomie gripes? Uh, no. Where is the part where they start getting so drunk they knock over tables and couches? What about hiring gardeners just so they can oggle them and offer them tall glasses of Ron-ron juice like a couple of desperate housewives with rufied lemonade? GIMME SOMETHING ladies. Then again, we've settled for less on the original Jersey Shore, so why should we expect anything different when it's just these two on their own; we'll still be watching. Wahhh.

Source: TMZ
    Source: http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/...ews/n46298.htm
    I guess this 'Jersey Shore' madness isnt going to end anytime soon after all. This one sounds interesting, I might watch it but I wouldnt go out of my way to see it.

I read somewhere (TMZ, I think?) that producers filmed a scene (I guess they are filming already?) where Snooki has to go to the bank and open up a checking account, and she is apparently clueless. Doesn't know how to balance a checkbook, write a check, etc., so the bank employee is trying to *teach* her. Should be hilarious!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

^ Read that too! The working title is "Snooki and JWoww Vs. The World.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

As crappy as it sounds, I would watch it.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't understand why everyone's fascinated by these people.

And I never will.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^ never gets old.

I would definitely watch this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Thread Information