Thread: Natalie Portman's bottom gets digitally de-thonged in new film

Default Natalie Portman's bottom gets digitally de-thonged in new film

Natalie Portman's 'inappropriate' bottom covered up with a pair of digital panties in new film

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 6:59 PM on 22nd December 2010

With her slender figure and womanly curves, Natalie Portman's gym-honed figure would be considered attractive by many.
    But not by the bosses behind her latest movie Your Highness, who digitally covered up her bottom with a pair of panties after deciding it was 'inappropriate'.
    The original footage showed Natalie wearing a thong bikini beside a lake.

The trailer now shows the 29-year-old's behind covered in a sensible pair of brown bikini bottoms.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO...

Spot the difference: Natalie Portman's bottom was covered up by Universal with a pair of digital panties for the trailer for Your Highness

The decision was made by Universal, who used their CGI skills to alter the scenes without having to reshoot them.
    By the time the decision was made, the scenes had already been released in a trailer to promote the film, with Natalie's behind winning plenty of column inches.
    The change was spotted by a sharp-eyed reporter at Entertainment Weekly, and a source told the magazine the scene was altered so the Motion Picture Association Of American (MPAA) would approve the trailer for screening to 'appropriate audiences'.
    The film itself, rated R, will show the original, unaltered scenes when it is released next April.
    Rated R: The original scenes will still be screened to audiences

Your Highness is a comedic action/adventure set in medieval times, and also stars James Franco, Danny McBride and Zooey Deschanel.
    The role comes hot on the heels of Natalie's risqué lesbian scenes with Mila Kunis in new film Black Swan.
    Relations between Natalie and her Israeli doctor father Avner Hershlag were said to be ‘very frosty’ following the sexually charged scenes in the unexpected hit movie.

The Star Wars actress has previously turned down other roles, including Lolita, which she considered too explicit.
    But she was determined to take on the role of troubled prima ballerina Nina in Black Swan.
    ‘Natalie is a very private and dignified person and is often influenced by her father’s approval,’ said a source.

Natalie Portman's 'inappropriate' bottom covered up with a pair | Mail Online

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

The R-rated trailer for this movie looked pretty funny. It's got James Franco and Danny McBride in it, too.

It does look funny. lol - I don't know why but I had to watch both versions.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

she's got a hot body.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Stop hiding the ass!!! Show it damnit!!!!!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

"Digitally De-thonged" makes me wonder if there is a way to change our personal board name because I would in a second! jk Awesome thread title!

She looks sexy either way.

I bet if she had a big machine gun and was killing people Universal wouldn't see anything wrong
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

I think there is something a little creepy the way her father is always mentioned in articles about her movie choices. It was one thing when she was a teenager, but she's 29 now.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I think there is something a little creepy the way her father is always mentioned in articles about her movie choices. It was one thing when she was a teenager, but she's 29 now.
    What makes it even weirder is that her parents obviously put her out there in the public eye when she was just a kid, and they also allowed her to star in a film (when she was about 12 or 13) with Jean Reno ("The Professional" I think), where there were less than paternal elements implied with the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    I bet if she had a big machine gun and was killing people Universal wouldn't see anything wrong
    Yeah, you're right

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What makes it even weirder is that her parents obviously put her out there in the public eye when she was just a kid, and they also allowed her to star in a film (when she was about 12 or 13) with Jean Reno ("The Professional" I think), where there were less than paternal elements implied with the characters.
    It was "The Professional." I guess he thinks it's OK to suggest, as long as she doesn't show anything? Weird. Weird. Weird.

Thread Information