Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 4

Default Celebrity Rehab 4

Premieres tomorrow night! One of my few reality show guilty pleasures and I think this one is gonna be good. So much win with this season's crazy cast. Leif Garrett, Jeremy London, Rachel Uchitel and Janice Dickinson! Eric Roberts! Gummi Bear! I have a feeling #1Whore and #1Bitch will have some conflicts. Great way to kick off my holiday season!

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 4: Premieres Wed Dec 1 at 10PM EST

After a two month delay "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" Season 4 will air on Wednesday, December 1st at 10 PM EST according to a VH1 Press Release.

The VH1 blog reports that they've once again partnered with Dr. Drew Pinsky for a fourth season of the hit reality series "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew."

"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" will follow the real-life experiences of celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at the Pasadena Recovery Center.

The series documents the patients’ intensive 21-day program with both group and one-on-one therapy and non-traditional therapies like art and music.

The season 4 Celebrity Rehab cast includes Jeremy London (Party of Five, 7th Heaven), Rachel Uchitel (infamous party planner, Tiger Woods' ex), Eric Roberts (actor -The Dark Night and Heroes), Janice Dickinson (The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency), Leif Garrett (musician, 70's teen idol), Frankie Lons (Keyshia Cole’s mother), Jason Wahler (The Hills) and Jason Davis (socialite).

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 4: Premieres Wed Dec 1 at 10PM EST - National Self Help Reality TV | Examiner.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

CAN'T WAIT!! Thanks for reminding me of this Trixie! Got my DVR set!

Off to set my dvr!

Ohhhh * rubs hands together*
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Janice Dickinson (The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency)
    This should be good.

watching
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    This should be good.
    Yes, it should. I like Janice. Can't wait to hear from Frankie either. Her show was a disaster but when I saw her on Judge Mathis, she was okay. Really

But not looking forward to hearing anything else about Tiger. Wasn't interested in the first place. Sigh....
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Yes!!

God dammit I missed it!!! Anyone watch???

You didn't miss it Lynnie, it's on tonight.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

OH THANK GOD! Whew!

Hi! I'm New Here!

ugh...Who quits heroin and oxy cold turkey and can half-assed function in 2 days...when I quit in detox with methadone, antinausea meds, I couldn't see straight or get out of bed for 24hrs..somebody tell me..is it cold turkey in celeb rehab?

OK. Jason Davis is a total jack ass. I hope someone -Janice, kicks his ass by the 2nd show.

I feel bad for Janice. I know she's a train wreck but I always liked her she's funny and truthful.

And Rachel.. I had never heard the history with her dad, that's pretty sad.

This season will be interesting.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

Dr. Drew: Jason Wahler, 23, Has "Alcohol Damage" of 50-Year-Old

Dr. Drew Pinksy is making some sobering observations about former Laguna Beach star Jason Wahler, who he treats on VH1's Celebrity Rehab (premiering Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST).

"The one thing that struck me in the opening day was, I did his physical exam and he had clear stigmata -- signs of advanced alcoholism," Pinksy says of Wahler, 23. "This guy's in his early 20s and he has the kind of alcohol damage that usually I've seen in 50-year old dads."

After Wahler's sixth alcohol-related arrest in March, the reality star told UsMagazine.com that he felt "very, very ashamed of everything." Though he went to AA meetings up to five times a week, he "started falling out of the program" once he began to pursue an acting career.

Because of Wahler's troubled past, Pinsky wasn't exactly surprised when he joined stars such as Janice Dickinson, Jason Davis and Rachel Uchitel for the series' fourth season.

"This guy was clear to me as a hardcore alcoholic. I had seen him on the show in Season 1 of Laguna Beach," Pinsky, 52, tells VH1. "I literally was yelling at the television like, 'Is anybody gonna help this kid? You know how much of a drug addict this is? Anybody but me gonna speak up?' And evidently it took quite a bit more before anybody did speak up."

czb

i am ashamed to say that i watched this drek. i needed to take a shower afterwards.

that jason guy is a complete troll. gross inside and out. it takes a lot to make me feel sympathetic towards janice but this guy picking on her was horrid.

about rachel, her publicist deserves a HUGE paycheck. putting her on this show was brilliant. it allows her to tell her story and make you feel sorry for her. amazing.
    Last edited by czb; December 2nd, 2010 at 12:43 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information