Thread: Phineas and Ferb

Default Phineas and Ferb

Yea, its a Disney show...but it's actually semi funny as much as I hate to admit it. Its a show about 2 step brothers, Phineas & Ferb. Their parents (Phineas's Mother and Ferb's Father) and sister Candace. AND their pet platypus Perry.

There are some really funny elements about the show, like that Perry the Platypus is actually a secret agent and is constantly battling the evil Dr Doofenshmirst (sp?)....

It's quite funny. Anyone else watch it?

"Mom! Dad! Phineas and Ferb are creating a title sequence again!"

My kids watch it a lot, but I'm usually too busy doing other things to follow the episode. I am kind of disturbed, though by the kid (Phineas? Ferb?) whose head is shaped like a triangle.

Candace is pretty damn funny, always trying to bust her brothers....

And yea, its Phineas that has the triangle head. Ferb rarely talks....

I hate that I know these things...

One thing that I definitely got out of the show is that Candace is a big tattletale. Whether it is justifiable I'm not sure, though.

Oh, hey, I just Googled it and realized that I was watching it this morning while making my kids' lunches. There was this platypus that is a secret agent and I think there is an evil scientist who is like the arch enemy of Phineas & Ferb.

I also know WAY more than I want to about Miley Cyrus, Good Luck Charlie, iCarly, Sunny with a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Zach & Cody Suite Life on Deck.

i just asked my 16 yo and her friend, and they told me all about the show, then they said "oh we hate it" LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'll tell you what I really hate - "The Fairly Oddparents". The voices are horrible and shrill. The cartooning is pedestrian. And my kids love it as much as I hate it. Why me??????

Oh yeah we watch that in our house too..Along with Fanboy and ChumChum, Planet Sheen, the list goes on.

Phineas and Ferb is actually pretty funny. I like Perry the Platypus and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. I only know these characters because of my 7 year old son.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I love how the show doesn't dumb things down. The songs are pretty damn catchy too.

Elite Member

Phineus, Ferb, Dora, Diego, Josee, Scooby Doo.....welcome to my life!

My daughter named her two goldfish Phineas and Ferb. She named the blue beta fish, Perry. So yeah, I've heard of it.

It's about the only cartoon I'll watch with her. I love eeevil Dr. Doofenwhateverhisnameis.

Love this show and I have no young kids in the house! I didn't know they were step-siblings though I just thought they were taking the piss with one brother having a British accent and one with an American accent.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    My daughter named her two goldfish Phineas and Ferb. She named the blue beta fish, Perry. So yeah, I've heard of it.
    That is ironic. My 6-y/o son has a blue beta fish. Named Luke. (After Luke Skywalker.)

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Love this show and I have no young kids in the house! I didn't know they were step-siblings though I just thought they were taking the piss with one brother having a British accent and one with an American accent.
    Its a funny show! I would watch it too, even if I didn't have kids. Dr Doofensmirtsh is absolutely hilarious. Its the one show we will actually sit and watch with the kids and WANT to see.
    We almost all dressed up as the characters for Halloween this year, but last minute my girls changed their minds.

It's going to be a Phineas & Ferb Christmas in this house....Disney to get even more of my money...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

It's about the only cartoon I'll watch with her. I love eeevil Dr. Doofenwhateverhisnameis.
    Our goldfish are named Ariel, Eric and Melody.

Thread Information