Thread: Caroline Manzo's sons to be on Millionaire Matchmaker

Default Caroline Manzo's sons to be on Millionaire Matchmaker

Caroline Manzo posted this on Facebook this morning: "
    Woops, My Bad...... Millionaire Matchmaker with @albiemanzo & @chris_manzo is on next week. But watch tonight anyway!!!!"
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I'll date Albie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^ LOL...
    I don't know why they need to go on that show, it's for losers! Probably a cross promotion but I will watch anyway. I like how weird those people are on that show knowing they will probably never find anyone. I mean, if you are rich and you can't get anyone to date you for your money it's sad. But gotta see Caroline's guys!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Wonder which of those will be the psycho-serial killer??
    Free Charmed.

Ok, I actually caught the show w/these guys on it.

The one, Albie is HAWT. He had no business being on there...he could get anyone, yet he says he doesn't want a 'user' or famewhore. Yea, right.

The other son, forget his name, but he was a loser.

Patti was on Watch What Happens. She said the biggest problem for the Manzo boys is they need to cut the apron strings.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Patti was on Watch What Happens. She said the biggest problem for the Manzo boys is they need to cut the apron strings.
    If I were closer to their age - I would never date either of them. Their mother makes all the decisions in their lives, is way too overbearing and the kids don't seem to mind. She'd be involved in every detail of our lives - I'd feel like I was in a relationship with both the son and the mother. There are few things that are a bigger turn off but a man who is that close to his mother is one of them. It's a bit creepy.

For real... so why does she need to discuss their sexual turn-ons? Wow, all of you are right that is just too close to mama! Although, I love their eyes, complete turn on there.

Bronze Member

Default To Date a Millionaire

To make things run quicker, Caroline knows just what her boys need, so she might as well go on the TV show herself and go on the dates and interview the girls so they meet up to her expectations and then it is up to Caroline to pick out her daughters in law.
    l have already seen and heard enough of Caroline in the past two years that l don't know what she is going to do when Danielle is not coming back next year and there is no drama for her to keep rehashing. Thank Gawd she is not my Mother...Chell

Thread Information