Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Default Teen Mom

Yea, so I'm a tad under the weather today so I am catching up on my very guilty pleasure: Teen Mom on MTV. There's a marathon today and I simply cannot stop watching. There is just so much to.....process with this show. The relationships that the Moms have with their parents, the relationships between the teen parents, their lives, etc. Fascinating.

Anyone else? Come on....

ok, i'm addicted. did you see the new episode with crazycakes amber on a date with that skeevy guy who told her it was the the best day of his life when he saw her "walkin' outta that wal-mart" and also said "I LOVE HER!" when amber told him that she had a young child?

dude is a convicted CHILD MOLESTER!

i shuddered for real. that poor baby leah is so fucked.

also, i like catelynn & tyler and maci. catelynn's mom is fucking batshit.

farrah is boring & too self-absorbed for me to have any interest in her or her story.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Actually I think that was a case of mistaken identity--he's not a child molestor. It's been disproven, but I had heard that too. And hell, but looking at him, I could see it that's for sure..
    I think Leah is fucked either way unfortunately...

I haven't seen it for a while. I thought Amber was engaged to Dough Boy Baby Daddy (can't remember his name)?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I haven't seen it for a while. I thought Amber was engaged to Dough Boy Baby Daddy (can't remember his name)?
    Well, its been on again, off again. It's also gotten violent--by Amber. It's just too awesome to not watch. Not the hitting, but the DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!

I'm not straight on all the names either but I caught a few minutes of this show and hoo boy, I set the dvr timer and watched 4 episodes back to back recently. I saw the one where Amber beat the crap out of her big ol' guy. He's so passive. Or at least he's got sense enough not to whack her in front of the cameras. She goes berserk on him regularly and then goes to her friends and calmly complains about how unhappy this relationship is making her. Freak.

Who is the blonde girl who moved to Nashville? She bugs me. The way she was so callous about taking the guy's kid away (I know none of the backstory). And then her new boyfriend admits that she is getting on his nerves being around all the time, and then they appear to break up, and he leaves & drives off. Next thing you know, her friends show up and she says that she has decided to STAY. Okay... you are a deluded selfish idiot.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm embarrassingly addicted to this show.

I think out of all 4 girls, Amber, Gary, and Leah are the most fucked. Amber is a ticking time bomb of krazy. And they call each other names, she beats the crap out of him, he threatens child protective services on her, and they both yell right in front of that poor kid. She's going to have all kinds of issues watching crap like that.

Caitlin's mom is such a trashy nutball. That woman is the epitome of what not to do with your kids. And she wonders why her daughter thought adoption was the best choice?

Farrah bores me to tears. Even her dead baby daddy, fist fights with her mama, and DNA drama can't get me interested in her.

Maci seems like the most stable one. I was actually really surprised she and Kyle broke up this week. I guess she turned into a clinging asshole after moving to Nashville. Honestly, I can't understand why anyone would want to move from Chatanooga (gorgeous area, especially this time of year) to Nashville. I'm thinking she and Ryan are about to get back together, even though he's a total asswipe.

Like I said, embarrassingly addicted.

^^I agree w/your assessments. Maci seems the most level headed and I couldn't believe she and Kyle broke up too.

The whole fact that Catelynn's Mom is married to Tyler's father in itself is fucked up, but those two personalities are off the wall completely. Her Mom is horrible to her!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    The whole fact that Catelynn's Mom is married to Tyler's father in itself is fucked up, but those two personalities are off the wall completely. Her Mom is horrible to her!
    It took me forever to even realize that Catelynn's mom, April, and Tyler's dad were married. I finally put it together when they were talking about her mom and Tyler's dad got into a fight and the cops came and arrested Tyler's dad when he was already on probation.

And April looks like she's about 56 years old, but she's got a 3 year old?! WTF?! You can tell that woman has done some hard living. If it wasn't so pathetic it would crack me up to see April chain smoking her ass off and calling her daughter an asshole and then bitching about why Catelynn gave her kid up for adoption.

Elite Member

Oooh..I so watch this show.

Amber..she makes me want to drop kick her in the cunt. She is just a vile human being. Even if she didn't beat on Gary, I would still have the same feelings.

Farrah..She wins most improved I think. Sure she's boring, but she's way better than last season.

Catelynn..She annoys me. Mainly because I alternate staring at her braces, and her eyebrows or lack thereof. Considering her homelife, she's kinda ok.

Maci..Can't stand her. I think they are giving her a nice girl edit (seeing as who the other moms are), and it isn't particularly warranted.

The only people I like are Tyler's mom, and Butch's mullet.

Amber is the worst mom, hands down. That poor baby cries and Amber just keeps her gelatinous ass in the bed, excuse me, the mattress that's on the floor, and screams at Gary for letting light in and waking the baby up. Yells at Gary because he hasn't disciplined this BABY. I mean, she's a freakin BABY. She gave me a cold chill when she started in about how you should smack Leah's hands, and then said something like "that's ok, I'll get her back to where she needs to be." She's despicable.

Had to log back on to say HOLY HELL, I didn't know Butch (Tylers Dad) went to rehab for coke! I knew he went to jail (at least once) but didn't know this. INTERESTING.

Jeez, considering the shit both Tyler & Catelynn have put with (Catelynn's Mom was a major boozer apparently--as evidenced by her face haha), I think they made the absolute BEST decision giving that baby up for adoption. Holy shit....

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    did you see the new episode with crazycakes amber on a date with that skeevy guy who told her it was the the best day of his life when he saw her "walkin' outta that wal-mart" and also said "I LOVE HER!"
    That was so creepy! Amber is a damn menace. I feel so sorry for that kid, especially when the baby is crying during one of Amber's screaming fits and she'll tell her, "your daddy is leaving you again." It's a total mindfuck and she's just an abusive asshole.

Gary needs to grow a spine and quit threatening to take the baby when Amber threatens to throw him out - she'd be doing him a favor to throw him out of her toxic house. He also needs to quit letting her punch him in the head and then sending her 2 dozen roses and an apology.

Yeah, I'm so sorry for putting my face in your fist.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

Maci seems like the most stable one. I was actually really surprised she and Kyle broke up this week. I guess she turned into a clinging asshole after moving to Nashville. Honestly, I can't understand why anyone would want to move from Chatanooga (gorgeous area, especially this time of year) to Nashville. I'm thinking she and Ryan are about to get back together, even though he's a total asswipe.

Like I said, embarrassingly addicted.
    I thought it was Kyle's fault. She moved to be with him and he was always tired and only wanted to see her when he wanted to. In fact, I find it odd that he randomly called her after she had a kid with another man-someone who has never had a serious gf wants a gf and one with a baby? Shady. He needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    And April looks like she's about 56 years old, but she's got a 3 year old?! WTF?! You can tell that woman has done some hard living. If it wasn't so pathetic it would crack me up to see April chain smoking her ass off and calling her daughter an asshole and then bitching about why Catelynn gave her kid up for adoption.
    April had Catelynn at 19 so that would make her 37ish? Yea, she looks about 60. Star magazine had some old pics and April was a little chubby so maybe she indulged in Butch's coke? Dunno. she looks like shit.

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information